VII : Undisclosed Desires

❤ Ugh Levi is so damn sexy ❤
- Captain Obvious

As She Left

She ran...

Good. At that moment he had began to feel a strange sensation that seemed to be radiating throughout his being. This rushing of blood and heat like a predatory mechanism activating before pouncing on its prey.

He shut the door and locked it. It really was good she ran when she did. She smelled so nice and allowed herself to appear vulnerable. What had he intended to do to her as punishment? He himself had no clue. It was as if his body was prepared to act on some primal instinct... Or desire.

However, he hesitated. She was like a little sister to him. In his heart and memories she held that spot all these years. The time they spent training together and the times he brought her food and watched her become a sweet and healthy girl were precious memories in their own right. The look in her eyes was different.

It was that damn look. He had noticed it when he first saw her in the crowd and more so when he saw her once again later on and everytime after that. The admiration was still there, but that other emotion hidden in those beautiful, shimmering eyes was what stirred something in him. Would she still look at him that way if he bent her over his knee and made her obedient? Would she tear up or would she fight him? Shivers run down his spine and he tries to shake off this newfound sadistic desire.

He ran his fingers through his damp, silk raven hair. He rubs the back of his undercut stretching his neck sighing as he saunters over to his bed. The other hand adjusting himself in his pants realizing he had become somewhat lively down there, "Tch... As if I'd actually want that brat..."

He sighs laying down to read his book forcing himself to ignore the swelling below his trousers. It slowly recedes as he mumbles, "Don't delude yourself... She's family... Nothing more."

That night... He remained restless... Only sleeping when his body finally gave out.

The Next Morning