X : The Value of a Life (3/3)

So I did a drawing for this chapter of a certain scene~❤ Hope you all love it!

So excited for this chapter~

Hope you enjoy!❤

He let out an eardrum shattering roar that shook the trees setting my gear free from its place

He let out an eardrum shattering roar that shook the trees setting my gear free from its place. I gasped as I began to fall. The female titan hesitated mid-swing with her hand fully hardened causing her to miss the majority of my body but lopping off my arm in an instant. My eyes wide in disbelief. I shot a hook into the nearest limb to prevent me from hitting the hard, unforgiving ground.

As the gear pulls me up the tree I stand onto the limb holding my shoulder. The whole arm was ripped clean out of the socket. I could feel blood pump out with my hearbeat as I grit my teeth and shut my eyes tight hissing at the pain. The flesh was wet and slick with the thick crimson liquid. Yet for a moment I refused to look.

I opened my eyes to take in my surroundings and make sure I was a safe distance away from the battle. Once I opened them fully I noticed smoke was drifting around my body. My hearing and vision blurry as it is I watched the two titans fight as my sight adjusted. Each punch shaking the earth and the trees rooted within it.

My eyes finally glanced over to my shoulder as I moved my hand away. My hand had smoke rising from it as the blood... dissipated? The blood had already stopped and my skin had closed up the wound.

"W-what is..."

My words faded as my eyes locked onto the hand of the female titan. The hardening had busted where my blood smeared across it. My world was spinning...

The Forgotten Truth

I woke up in a cold, dingy room with stone floors and wooden walls

I woke up in a cold, dingy room with stone floors and wooden walls. I tried to move and realized I was tied up leaning against the wall. A light peering through the small crack of the partially open door. It caught my attention so I leaned forward to see if I could see what was beyond the door. As I leaned forward I fell face first then rolled to my side wishing I could rub my poor throbbing nose, "O-ow~"