Chapter 9

"Hmmm..he is a nice guy. You should go for him", Arjun said surprising Sneha who was standing in corridor of 2nd floor, looking at students playing volleyball on ground floor.
More specifically, looking at Himanshu.

"Huh.. No.. I was just looking at the match.." Sneha said innocently.

"Its ok!! Its not a bad thing to have a crush... Or a.. Boyfriend", Arjun told Sneha.

"No... I don't have a crush on him... He is just really good at volleyball ..." Sneha shrugged.

"If you weren't thinking about anyone from these volleyball players , how did you get to know who is the one I was talking about", Arjun asked.

"I.. I..", Sneha stuttered.

"Yo Manshu good one...", Arjun rooted for Himanshu.

Himanshu smiled and nodded at Arjun acknowledging his gesture.

"You know him???", Sneha asked with an inquisitive sparkle in her eyes.

"Yes, I do. That's why I told you he is a good guy.", Arjun assured.

Sneha smiled to herself.

"And apparently he likes you too." Arjun declared noticing Himanshu whose intermittent glares towards
Sneha were surely distracting his game now.

Sneha awkwardly started looking here and there upon noticing Himanshu's stare at her.

"Mera phla pehla pyar h ye.. Ankho mein aetbar h ye... O..." Arjun smiled and walked off murmuring this song, leaving a blushing Sneha behind.

"Hey.. Why are you smiling by yourself...", Meher asked breaking Sneha's thought trail.

"uhmm.. Nothing... Where were you..???" Sneha asked changing the topic.

"Yes.. I was with Abhimanyu..", Meher started but was interrupted by Sneha.

"Abhimanyu again.. Arjun told you na.."

"Arjun ki Arjuni... Bs kar.. And guess what happened. Abhimanyu asked me to be his date on fresher's party and I said yessss", Meher declared excitedly.

"You what???", Sneha asked shocked.

"Why are you reacting like this.. Its just for the freshers party....Plus he is a really nice guy. I like him. But leave it na.. You tell why were you smiling by yourself.. Tell me na. I always tell you everything.. ", Meher mumbled all in one go.

"Ok.. OK.. so there is this guy..", Sneha told Meher about Himanshu while walking to their class

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Friday evening, Meher's home.

"Mum we will return on time and study and gossip. And I will behave responsibly. I promise.", Meher assured her mother,leaving the house.

Meher had told her mother that she will be staying at Sneha's house after the freshers party to study for their upcoming prelim exams.

While Meher's parents completely restricted her from any parties after dark, Sneha's parents just gave them permission because her cousin who was in final year, was attending it too. That is why a non-asshole cousin who supports us is always needed in our life. For supporting our unauthorised get togethers, and for all the other crazy stuff we do.

"Dhyan naal!!! ", Naina exclaimed worried.

"Sure mum, Meher smiled back and set on her scuty to Sneha's home.

As she reached there, they both quickly dressed up for the party and set to the destination.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Friday evening, fresher's party