Chapter 10

"Take it easy man!!", Abhimanyu said wiping blood from the corner of his lips, that came out when Arjun's punch landed him on floor."What is your problem?"

"You were literally forcing a girl and you are asking me what is my problem!! ", Arjun fumed in anger.

"She is my date ",  Abhimanyu said casually.

"Being someone's date doesn't entitle you to have your way with her", Arjun gritted through his teeth.

"Why are you being so nosy. Who is she to you? ", Abhimanyu said irritated.

By this time Sneha, Himanshu, Priya and some other students arrived near the pool area. Sneha rushed to handle Meher who was half consciously swinging in her own seat near the pool.

"What happened here",  Priya asked  sensing the tension between the two men.

Himanshu placed his hand on Arjun's shoulder gesturing him to calm down. He signalled Priya to take Abhimanyu inside.

Realising the situation might get worse, Abhimanyu walked inside, giving a final look towards Meher,making Arjun angrier.

"I told you.. Not her..", Priya mumbled as she took Abhimanyu inside the party.

"Comon lets get her to her home", Himanahu said patting Arjun's back.

"But she lied at home to be at the party. We cannot take her to her home. Not in this condition atleast ", Arjun said worried.

"If.. My parents saw her in this condition.. They would think what kind of parties I attend and would doubt my friend circle. I will be banned from partying or even trips. My whole college life would be doomed..", Sneha said afraid of her parents reaction.

"That bastard must have spiked her drink", Sneha cursed.

"Honestly, at this point I think there is a possibility this crazy girl would have drank it herself. I don't trust her judgement anymore.. Dumb girl",  Arjun said getting angry at Meher's stupid decision to trust Abhimanyu despite of his warnings.

What if he wasn't there today. What if he hadn't found them. The mere thought made Arjun angrier.

"What should we do now. We cannot take her to her own home and she cannot be taken to Sneha's home either.", Himanshu mumbled trying to think of a solution.

"I'll take her to my home. My parents aren't home for the night. They will arrive by noon tomorrow.",  Arjun suggested.

Both Himanshu and Sneha thought it was the best option.Well... the only option they had.

Sneha and Himanshu helped Arjun take Meher home.

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

" Sneha here are my tshirt and trackpants. Please help her change into these. I'll be downstairs." Arjun requested Sneha to which she nodded.

Himanshu and Arjun stood near the stairs discussing something when Sneha came downstairs.

" She is asleep, as of now",  Sneha said noticing  Arjun's inquiring eyes on her.

"Light headed woman", Arjun shook his head in disappointment over Meher.

"Umm.. We were just discussing.. My parents would arrive by noon. So can you come in the morning wth her stuff so we can directly send her to her home and make it look like you dropped her.", Arjun said discussing the plan with Sneha.

" Yeah.. I think this would be the best", Sneha replied.

"Its too late. We shall get going. I'll drop you home.", Himanshu told Sneha .