Chapter 5 - Mr Pierce

Rick's wearing a black rolled up sleeve shirt with matching pants and a red tie. I didn't know whether to feel scared, confident...or insanely turned on! His eyes shift to look directly at mine then he smirks. Butterflies start fluttering in my stomach. He fucking knows I'm here!

"My name is Mr Pierce and I'll be your history teacher for today", he places his black leather notepad on the desk and walks around to take a good look at all of our faces. And when I mean all- I only mean me because he's right there! Fucking staring at me as if I'm some piece of steak he's been craving for dinner for a bloody decade!

"Mia, that teacher's so weird", Ethan rolls his eyes. "I know how we can make the time go by fast"

Ethan suddenly comes closer to me. "Ethan, what are you doing?", I narrow my eyes at him. He grabs my wrist and I gasp softly. "Ethan. Stop...please"

Ethan's grip suddenly became tighter and he slowly pulls me closer to him. I didn't wanna attract attention but he's harassing me. What am I supposed to do?!

Suddenly, a hand grabs Ethan's wrist that's grabbing mine. I look up to see Rick with an angry look in his eyes. "The lady said no."

"Who are you to tell me what to do?", Ethan stands up.

"This is my class. In my class, I will not tolorate people who touch others in a way that makes them uncomfortable", Rick looks down on him. "If you like to disobey the rules, then I suggest you leave or things will truly get nasty"

I gulp hard as the tension keeps rising and rising. Ethan smiles then leaves the classroom. Rick looks at me and asks "Are you alright?"

"Y-yes...thank you...", I stutter.

He secretly slides a small note over to me. I grab it and look up at him. He smiles then begins the class. I open up the note under my table.

Meet me after school

I became distracted for the whole day. Lee asked me what was wrong but I avoided that question. What did Rick wanna talk about? Maybe he's going to explain something to me.

After school comes next. I wait for Rick to come out but I manage to see him walking into an alleyway. Something's up. I need to follow him.

Lee and Cameron walks up to me. "Mia, do you need us to walk you home?", Lee asks.

"No, it's alright. I'm waiting for someone", I smile.

"Oh alright then! We'll see you tomorrow!", Cameron waves bye with Lee.

As soon as they left, I hurry to the alleyway to see him talking to Ethan. I get closer so I can hear what they're saying.

"Glad you decided to show up", Ethan says.

"Just hurry up. I'm meeting up with someone else", Rick crosses his arms.

"Once I win, Mia will be mine"

"If I win, Mia will decide to choose whoever she wants to be with", Rick speaks.

Ethan swings his fist but Rick manages to catch it and push him away. "Once this is over, you'll see me touching her", Ethan smirks.

Rick quickly slams his fist into his face. I softly gasp in shock. "I won't let you touch a single strand of hair on her", Rick growls.

Behind Ethan, I see a knife between his fingers. My eyes widen at the situation. Oh my god. Ethan's gonna kill Rick!

I quickly get out of my hiding spot and rush to Rick. "Rick!"

Once he hears my voice, he turns to the side to see me running in fear. "Mia?!"