Chapter 10 - Drunk Besties

Two weeks. Four days. And five hours. Since I've last talked to Matt. He betrayed me. Lied to me! I thought I could trust him.

But then again...

Siblings do keep a few secrets from each other. I know that I kept a huge secret from him: me having a thing with his roommate.

I don't know which is worse; me hiding the fact from him that I'm dating his roommate or him never planning to tell me that Rick had been smoking for the past two bloody years!

At least I was planning on telling Matt! If I never confronted him, when exactly would he tell me?

Oh that's right- never.

But...maybe I should apologize. I mean- Matt has his reasons. He always told me that he wants to protect me nor doesn't want me to worry. The past is in the past though. Rick stopped smoking so it should be fine.

I suddenly hear three knocks on my bedroom door. "Come in!" I tell whoever is outside.

The door creaks open and Rick pokes his face in. "Hey babe!" He gives me his signature smile. Then walks over to me and gives me a longing kiss.

"Hey Rick" I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss his cheek.

"I like where this is going" he wiggles his eyebrows.

I roll my eyes while laughing and playfully hit him. He tackles me down on my bed. "Babyyy" I giggle. "Stoooppp"

"Nope" he says, popping the p. He leans back down and kisses me again. "You're mine" he winks at me.

"God, you're so weird" I sigh.

"But I'm your weirdo" he chuckles and shifts me to my side to embrace me in his arms.

"Damn right you are" I laugh and lean into him. He plants a sweet and tender kiss on my forehead as we rest in peace and quiet.

The door is suddenly kicked open, which makes us jump. Lee appears with his arms up in the air, leaping in joy. "WHADDUP BITCHES?!"

I stare at him wide eyed then slowly turn to share my look with Rick who happens to have the same reaction as me. Rick slowly lets go of me and I sit up and turn back to Lee. "Lee are you drunk?" I ask, rubbing my eyes.

"Are you pregnant?" He attempts to point at me but his arm wobbles left and right.

"Umm. No?" I respond.

"Then yes!" He grins at me.

A sigh escapes my lips. I get out of my bed and asks "Where's Cameron?"

"I killed him" he says.

"YOU KILLED HIM?!" I panic.

"Yeahhh! With this bodeehhhh" he tries to say body but slurrs his words.

I facepalm and turn to Rick who's trying not to laugh. "Baby don't laugh" I groan, rubbing my temples.

"I'm sorry! Drunk Lee is hilarious!" Rick gives me an amusing smile.

"Where's Cameron, Lee?" I look back at Lee whose eyes are half open.

"He's at my houseee" he chuckles then slaps his knee.

"Why's he at your house when you're here?" I cross my arms.

"Because Cammy's still trying to find meee" Lee starts twirling around.

"You're telling me you came all the way here drunk?!" I furrow my eyebrows. I can hear Rick snort. I glare at him and he immediately covers his mouth. "Is Cam drunk too?"