part six

-kiaria pov-

Anyway, why would a spoiled brat like you be jealous of a family and friendless person like me? You have everything I don't, anyway.

The words stuck in my head like a fly in a spider web.

You have everything I don't, anyway.

That wasn't necessarily true.

I slid down the wall I was leaning against, tear after tear rolling down my face. I closed my eyes, trying to remove the image of Seok and my father out of my mind.

"Kiaria?"

I hurriedly wiped my tears and saw a concerned Taehyung in front of me.

"Are you alright?"

I stood up. "Y-Yeah, I'm fine."

"Are you sure?" He asked, stepping forward. "That girl seemed so mean. Why would she say such a thing?"

"Oh, she's not a bad person," I said. "It's not her fault."

"What do you mean?"

"It's a long story," I covered. "Anyway, the point is that I'm fine and that I should probably leave for class."

Taehyung raised an eyebrow and checked his watch. "Uh, we still have twenty five minutes before first period. And I have a feeling that you haven't eaten anything."

I sighed a little. "Yup." My stomach growled in response.

Taehyung gave me a box smile and led me into the dining room where breakfast was still being served. I grabbed a plate and began to serve myself, placing two fluffy pancakes, a bowl of ripe fruit, and hash brown on my plate as Taehyung sat down at a nearby table. 

"Is that all?" Someone asked from behind me.

Startled, I turned around. It was Jungkook. What was he doing here? And more importantly, where was Yukari?

I turned back around and continued to the end of the line.

"I'm talking to you, Kiaria," he said, his voice firm.

I faced him, his eyes cold and unforgiving.

We stood in silence.

"Why did you put Yukari in the shed?"

I had expected this. "It's complicated." I turned back around, trying to leave the line, but Jungkook grabbed my wrist with an iron grip.

"No, it's not," he said. "There is always an easy explanation."

I twisted my wrist, grabbed the side of his hand, and managed to escape his grip. "It's none of your business." I whispered to him, leaving with finality.

I sat down at a table, slightly infuriated, eating my food with anger.

"Honestly, how many emotions can you go through in ten minutes?" Taehyung asked, next to me.

I looked up from my plate. 

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, three minutes ago you were crying and now you're angry."

I smiled. "That's a good point."

The loudspeaker crackled. "Students, you have fifteen minutes before first period."

My eyes widened. I still had to find my dorm room and put my luggage in, and grab my books. I wolfed down my food.

"Taehyung, I have to go," I said hurriedly.

"Oh, okay," he replied. "I'll see you around, Kiaria."

I smiled at him and left to grab my luggage that was in the front office. I thanked the secretary, took my bag and key and headed to my room, dragging along the massive maroon suitcase.

By the time I had reached my room, I was panting and tiny beads of sweat were forming underneath my eyes. If I didn't hurry I was going to be late. I unlocked the door, placed my suitcase in, and took out my books. The dorm room was so beautiful, the two beds directly across each other, a study table separating the beds. As I grabbed my biology notebook, something on my roommate's bed caught my attention. I walked over to the bed, making sure that it was what I thought it was. The blue headband she had worn the previous day. There was no way I was wrong.

I was sharing a room with Yukari.

-yukari pov-

After Jungkook left for his class, I walked down to my class alone. I really needed some space from all of the drama that was happening in my life right now. I went to my classroom and headed inside. Surprisingly, I still had a half an hour until my class started. I got out my jet black laptop and listened to more BLACKPINK. I had to admit that I was a little obsessed with them.

"Yukari?" said someone from the front of the class. I looked up and saw Ms. Gyeong glaring at me.

"Yes, miss?" I asked giving her a fake smile.

"You are not allowed to use your laptop for watching videos, only for work. Now hand it to me and the other teachers will give it to you only if you need it."

"But, miss-" I started.

"Remember, no more buts!" She said, furious. "You have detention from six to twelve. This Saturday. Cleaning out the shed."

My eyes grew to the size of saucers. I didn't want to go back in the shed by myself under any condition. Sighing, I handed the laptop to Ms. Gyeong. I sat at my desk, observing everyone coming in the class. I noticed Kiaria enter and sit behind me. I paid no attention to her. The teacher entered the classroom once again.

"For homeroom today, you will all pair up and get to know each other as part of the new school year. I will pair you up."

"Jinsoo and Midoriya. Shu and Minjae..." She said, continuing, but I didn't really listen until she said my name. " Yukari and Kiaria...."

I wanted to scream. The worst part about it was that this homeroom was extra long so we would only have three classes in the morning instead of four. So, basically, homeroom would be an hour and a half! I just can't believe it. She is definitely out to get me. She knows that Kiaria and I are not friends, but are definitely enemies.

I turned around to see that Kiaria was gone. I turned back around and waited to get to know the snob. I sat there watching the time go past. Finally, after ten minutes, Kiaria was back. I took a deep breath so I wouldn't snap at her again.

I sighed, "Kiara, the teacher want us to get to know each other. Unfortunately. So, I guess we should start." I said trying to sound polite.

"So, uh... do you have any siblings?"

Sseulegi. She is probably going to ask about my parents.

"No. How about you?" I rolled my eyes.

"Same. How about your parents? What do they do?"

I had to come up with something quickly. But what? "They are both...doctors."

"Oh, really? What type?"

"They are... surgeons." I said quicker than I expected. "What about yours?"