part ten

-kiaria pov-

After finishing my homework up, I changed into some athletic wear and headed over to the gym to meet Taehyung. The two of us had fun, until Jungkook and Yukari came.

Honestly, Jungkook scared me. He seemed so rude.

That was fair, I did hurt Yukari.

And I could do that right now, but after being kinda rude to me at first, she had been nice. The shed locking thing was probably a good substitute for at least three days.

Honestly, I was relieved. Being a bad person was not enjoyable, but I couldn't be nice to her either. One, it wasn't normal. Two, for some reason, I just felt like I had to be mean to her.

After a bit, we began a game of two on two. I was not excited about having Jungkook on my team.

The boys played a quick game of rock, paper, scissors - to decide who would get first ball. Taehyung won. He jogged up to the half-court mark and began to dribble the ball, starting a steady beat.

"I got Yukari!" I called to Jungkook, running over to her to defend.

"Great!" Jungkook said sarcastically, in a loud voice.

We played on for about an hour or so.

At the end, Jungkook and I had won, twenty eight to twenty five.

"Good game, Tae," Jungkook said, breathing hard. "And Yukari."

"Yeah, good game," I said, wiping the sweat off my brow.

"You guys, too," Taehyung said, smiling. "You two make a really good team."

I glanced at Jungkook, who looked back at me, a slight snarl on his face.

"Thanks, Tae," I said, trying to move on. I checked my watch. "Oh, we should go, dinner's soon."

"Alright," Jungkook said. "Good luck on tryouts tomorrow, Yukari and Kiaria. Taehyung, soccer tryouts are soon."

We all laughed.

"Yeah, good luck, Jungkook," Yukari said.

Jungkook looked at me, almost expectantly.

I gave him a small smile.

He looked away and walked with Yukari to the dining hall.

"You alright?" Taehyung asked me.

"I'm fine," I replied. "Should we go?"

"Of course," he smiled as we walked to dinner.

"What're you doing tomorrow?" Tae asked as we sat down at a table, starting on our food.

"Um, school," I said.

"I mean, after that," he grinned.

"Tryouts," I said. "Taehyung, weren't you listening?" I joked.

He laughed. "Besides all of that, what are you doing?"

"Nothing. Just some homework," I said, picking at my fish.

"Are you gonna eat that?" Tae asked, noticing my behavior.

"Yeah," I sighed. "Don't want to, but I'm not gonna waste it."

"I'll eat it," he offered.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yeah," he said. I handed him my plate. He took off the chunk of bland fish and began to eat it.

"Do you really like the fish?" I asked, watching in slight disgust.

"Yeah," he replied. "If you just imagine that it has flavor, it's really good."