3. Welcome To Riverdale High

My eyes fluttered open to find Jughead packing his bag with the door open and my stuff sitting next to my car.

"I fell asleep? When?"

"Like five minutes after the movie started. So I carried you over to bed. By the way, your a lot heavier than you look."

"Gee thanks. But where did you sleep last night?"

"On the floor. Don't get upset. But we, or I should be gone and out of this booth soon if I don't want t=people to find out."

I slowly nodded my head as I got off the cot and took my hair out of its very messy ponytail letting it fall down to my waist. I strolled out of the booth watching Jug stand at his small desk holding the picture of the three of us when we were younger before stuffing it into his bag and following me out. I quickly grabbed a new change of clothes and my backpack and went over to the washrooms to clean up before I help Jug find somewhere to sleep. As I walked over to the washrooms, I saw some older Serpents at the washrooms messing around again. I ignored them as I pushed the door open and went into a stall to change into clean under garments and some black tights and a rock band T-shirt with a red flannel tied around my waist with the same leather boots. I went to the sink and quickly brushed my teeth and brushed my hair out leaving it down. I gathered my stuff and walked out of the washroom to find Jug spray painting the wall of the booth he was living at. As he finished his little 'message' reading 'Jughead Jones wiz here" along with his crown symbol. I smiled as I out my things away and in my car to find FP talking to Jug. I hesitated, debating whether or not I should go up to him after what Jug told me last night. But I walked up anyways and when FP saw me, I couldn't help the smile forming on my face as I practically ran into his arms letting him wrap his around me. Jughead was right, he has been drinking. You could clearly smell it on him, but at this moment I didn't care. It's been years since I've seen FP. When he eventually dropped his arms, I leaned up and kissed his cheek. "I missed you, dad" he smiled, "I missed you too, Lex. You two gonna be okay?"

"Don't worry, dad. We're gonna a be fine." Jug rudely answered before I could. "I got my car. Might as well let him sleep in it with me."

"Might do him some good, Lex."

"Goodbye dad. I love you."

"I love you too Lex. Both of you."

I smiled and walked back to my car allowing Jug to sit in the passenger seat. I started up the car and waved to FP one last time before pulling out of the drive-in.

"So where to now Jug?"

"Just got to Riverdale High."

"Really? Alright."

As we drove down the streets of the Northside, I grabbed Jug's hand. I could tell he was upset about the drive-in closing and having to find a new place to live. We pulled up to Riverdale High and Jug immediately got out. I quickly turned the car off and followed Jug inside the school where he went to a small broom closet under one of the main stairways. He went inside and moved everything around and put a sleeping bag on the ground. "Jug. Seriously, I can rent an apartment here somewhere so you don't have to sleep here."

"No its fine Axe. I don't want you to sleep here too. You still have money they gave you, right?"

"Yeah I still have a little. But seriously Jug? A broom closet in the school? Like your not here enough?"

He stood up and placed his backpack down.

"I emailed Mister Weatherbee and he's agreed to let you enrol here. Even though your little expulsion at Centreville High. Took a little convincing but yeah, your in."