27. Death Proof

Hey guy's I'm back!!!!

My trip to D.C was AMAZING you guys don't even know. I got to see all my favourite monuments and finally got to see the Lincoln Memorial.

For a Canadian I'm more in love with the American presidents than the Canadian Prime Ministers lol

Anyways, here's another chapter for you guys I hope you all enjoy!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~

"If you hadn't come when you did- -"

"Where the hell is he?" Archie growled, I leaned into Ronnie's touch more and more tears fell down my face as I was surrounded by The Pussycats on Ronnie's plush bed.

"Don't worry, Arch." I whispered, "Ronnie and The Pussycats saved me." I shuddered and leaned farther into Ronnie's side feeling her arm run up and down my own. I flinched and she immediately stopped the action.

"I feel so sick about this." Ronnie whispered, "Nick's a monster. And there's no way he hasn't done this before, probably right under my nose."

I flinched again and brought my knees closer to my chest wrapping my arms tighter around them still feeling his touch on my skin.

"It's not your fault, Veronica." Betty spoke up, I took a deep breathe and brought my head off of Ronnie's shoulder, "I wanna press charges." I spoke up.

"I want him to pay." I spat not able to say his name, "I want him to suffer and to burn in the deepest depths of hell. Where he belongs."

My chest tightened up again and I brought my head down onto my knees and began crying again feeling Ronnie come closer to me and I flinched again but she didn't move.

I sobbed until my head hurt, I sobbed until I had no more tears to cry, everyone soon began to leave and I didn't bother to look up.

All I could think about was how stupid and reckless I was the past two nights, I can still feel every bit of what happened, his face won't leave my mind, every time I close my eyes, I see his face smirking at me while he pins my hands above my head.

I shivered and Ronnie let go of me and I instantly wanted her comforting touch again, I looked back up and saw her come back with a pair of black silk pyjamas.

"Here you go." She said softly, "bathrooms right over there." She said jerking her head to another door, I nodded mutely and took the silk going into the bathroom and locking the door.

I slowly removed my dress and washed my makeup off putting on the soft fabric. I brushed my hair out and put it in a low ponytail and looked at myself in the mirror.

My eyes were red and puffy along with more tear stains down my face replacing the ones I got rid of moments ago.

It seemed I hadn't ran out of tears just yet, I heard a bang echo in my mind and I flinched closing my eyes and gripping the sink tightly like my life depended on it.

I heard another bang and I whimpered hearing his voice shouting at me to get out of the bathroom, I sniffled and cried out hearing more bangs and more yelling.

"No, no, no." I cried, "just leave me alone. Please, please, please, just let me go." I whimpered, the shouting didn't stop so I brought my hands to my head covering my ears sinking to the floor wishing the wall could swallow me up.

"Red?" A voice called out, I shook my head and screwed my eyes tight hearing the yelling once more, "Red, open up. Now." The voice said again and I went into the far corner hearing nothing but the same deep, angry voice shouting at me.