prologue

Long time ago during the ancient times,gods fought against each other, along with other supernatural beings to gain control over their own kind. As the war goes on, Arazos the god of all the gods realize that no one will win this war, and all will be killed. So he made a truce with the other gods and supernatural beings, he proposed to create a god like creature, a god that is beyond all of them, more powerful,more understanding ,more intelligent, the most perfect being that will upholds all the gods and supernatural beings, except he will be a hundred times stronger than anyone. They all agreed on this, and then Arazos started to create the most powerful and perfect being, each and every species of supernatural beings gave their power to represent them. Azaros started making, he gave a piece of his flesh to create the body, melted the finest and purest gold to be its blood and then he added the powers, everything that has been given to represent their kind, even the gods. Azaros, Nilla, Vidon, Bellio, Nero and many more gods gave parts of their powers, and once it was all put together they saw him, the most powerful and perfect creature created, with bright blue eyes and brown wavy hair, the most perfect baby, and they name him Gabriel. After this he was taken to Australia to a werewolf couple that badly wants to have a child, the gods gave Gabriel to them, knowing he is in good hands. Everyone accepted Gabriel whole heartedly as a member of their pack. Gabriel grew to be a very good boy, he learned about everything, from who he is by the age of ten, when his "parents" told him along with Azaros. From then he started training, mastering he's powers the best he can and began going back and forth from the heaven to earth to be rooted with his origins and establish a new home. He always keeps his powers down to a neutral level, for the tiniest elevation of his powers may expose him and his true identity, that is why people and other supernatural beings thought that he is only human ,but his parents which are the alpha and luna know better than that, for Gabriel is the highest god among all the gods, creator and destroyer, keeper of heaven and hell and more. But it doesn't mean life was easy for him, especially on the day he's mate rejected  and banished him.

Don't forget to share...LOVE³
😊😊yan-yan.💑💑