#10

" Alexander's POV"

I spent my whole day, training, going through paper works and all that boring stuff, I was half way through when someone called through the office landline, Informing that someone has bought the no mans land near us. Its really huge the whole place is about 60-75 miles wide. It has a river, waterfall, lakes and thick tress, whoever that bought it, must be really damn rich, if we try to buy that, I think the whole pack will go bankrupt, it's that big and small expensive, especially if its bought through the government. But I was somehow happy that someone that we would not be dealing with rouges entering our territory because someone with else will be dealing with them, SUCKERS!.

It was already 7 in the evening, and dinner is about to start soon, I was just waiting for someone to come and get me, and a minute later someone came, telling me to go downstairs to start dinner. They were all already sitting on their chairs when I got there, only two sits were vacant,  so I made my way to my spot and my sit.

we were all about to start eating when my dad asked out of nowhere, " where's Gabby?" everyone went silent and the only person who answered my dad was my mom " oh, his not here right now, but I bet he'll be back any moment from now, he said he has to go and meet with someone." a d in that exact same moment, he entered the door, looking happy. His uncle asked him " why are you so happy gabby, what happened?" " everything's geat uncle. I'm just happy, a friend of mine has agreed to do a little bit of favor for me."  " oh, I thought you found your mate."  he didn't look bothered by the fact that he hasn't found hisate yet. " hahaha, no uncle I haven't found my mate yet, but I know my mate is out there, I'm just waiting for right time."  my dad suddenly asked " are.you not afraid that your mate might reject you.?" his uncle laughed at what my dad said. "hahahaha..even if gabby will get rejected, but I still hope he won't, his mate eould be a total fool and an idiot if he or she would reject someone like Gabby. Look at him, who in there fight mind would reject someone like him, when others out there are begging to have gabby as their mate. Anyway, I would like to thank everyone here in silver claws, for accepting us whole heartedly, while our pack house is being expanded and renovated, we are happy to be here with you all, sadly our pack house has already been finished and we would be moving out tommorow. Again everyone thank you for yoir hospitality." said alpha jade.

"hey uncle could you take my stuff with you? It's kind of tiring to go to school and go back here to get my things and go back home. And anyway my classes will be starting tommorow."

"yes, of course." " thanks uncle." after their conversation, my mom added, oh how sad, we were hoping to bond with you all a little more. Ahhh, I know. Why dont you all come back here on Friday ? it's Alexander's birthday. We can all get together and bond." alpha jades wife Leah replied to her, " that would be a great Idea. We will be there. thank you for inviting."

They continued to eat, after they finished their dinner, everyone stood up to leave, going back to do their works, leaving the plates for the omega's and other pack members to clean up later on.

Gabriel left the dinning room to go to his room. I followed him while he was on his way, I heard him humming something some tune, it really sounds familiar, like I've heard it before, but I cant remember when and where.

He entered his room and I put my ear on is door trying to listen further, he was talking to someone, maybe on the phone. "hows it going John, hows the place? are the materials ready?" he asked the guy, " yes Gabriel, Its ready everything is already there."  " thank you John, I will meet up with them tomorrow after my classes, please gather them, that are within a hundred mile radius I will talk to them, I'm sure, everything will turn out great. Please tell Lenn and Lennie to meet me tomorrow at school, and they better not be late.". of course, of course. They'll be there." " thank you John, I will return the money that was use. Thank you very much for your help."  " it was nothing, it is our pleasure and honor to be of service to you."

after that the room went silent and in a flsh It was opened, revelling Gabriel, looking at me in the eyes his eyes was turning dark and his lips was pressed into a thin line " why are you listening to my private conversation? don't you know its rude." " I don't know what your talking about faggot. Why would I even waste my time trying to listen to you talking with whoever it is, I dont give a fuck." " If you say so, goodnight, Alexander." he said before he close the door, and I heard nothing, after that. I breath out a sigh of relief,  that was a close one, I wouldn't admit to anyone that I was listening to him while he was on the other side of the door, and I kinda feel bad for calling him a faggot, Who cares, I dont give a fuck about that faggot." I went to my room, took a shower, got dressed and went to the secret room in the basement, I was still not in the mood to sleep with Amanda in the same bed.
I let myself fall on the soft bed as with a sigh, Tomorrow school is going to start, and I kno girls will be swarming over me, they always do, maybe I can have one of them on my bed to release all this stress and frustrations.

After thinking about that I was asleep, like a log, resting my body for tommorow.

yan-yan 😋 love³