#27

Alexander's POV

Ever since that pointless drama about two day ago, things have been very weird. My parents would not look at me, they wouldn't even talk to me, they're being a little bit over dramatic. Like come on, it wasn't even a big deal, and to get things straight, this is my life and I'll choose who my mate is going to be. No one can tell me what to do, not my parents, not this stupid Fate and certainly not HIM. That stupid piece of shit, good for nothing FAGGOT!! He doesn't even deserve to be a God. what a waste of power, just to give it to a faggot. I hope he burns in hell.

So here I was waiting for my girlfriend to come downstairs. I was waiting on the couch, scrolling through my phone on Instagram. Most of of the pictures I was seeing was of hot girls in bikinis. Hmmm..yum,yum. I so focused in this girl's big boobs that it took me a few seconds to recognize there was someone screening upstairs.

I was about to head up there, when to dudes came into view, pulling a screening, thrashing Amanda. My eyes went wide. Like WHAT THE HELL!! No ones touching my girlfriend. I ran over to them and tried punching the guy on the left and kicking the one on the right, but they both caught it without any sign of being scared or bothered. They threw me to the side without a struggle and continued dragging my girlfriend.

"What are you doing to her!! put my girlfriend down!!" They didn't even bother to turn around and give me an answer. They took her downstairs and I followed them. I was about to punch one of them again, but like last time the guy on the right caught it, held it painful tight before throwing me to the sides. Like come on! what's happening!!!

"Don't even try to interfere Alexanders" said my dad from behind me. "What's going on dad! why are they harassing my girlfriend!" "She'll be taken to the werewolf council to be punished." I was shock, confused and angry. " why the hell would you punish her! she didn't do anything wrong! and she is MY MATE" My father just laughed at me, shaking his head. "Is that so?? you see, this MATE that you proclaimed here is a THIEF! She's been stealing for two years now. over 5.8 MILLION DOLLARS!! and this is not your mate. This is a thieving opportunistic whore, who only wants money and power.!" My father said it with anger, sarcasm, and something like his talking to a child you can't understand.

He walk out the door without another word. I looked at Amanda, and saw anger in her eyes, as she stared at my father. When She turned back to look at me, her face was stoic, but I can see a hint of something in her eyes, like she was smirking at me. She didn't deny the accusation, and that answers my un spoken question.

I wasn't over the initial shock, so I went to the kitchen to get something to drink, while I digest this mind blowing reality. People were talking and laughing inside, but thst all went away the moment I stepped foot in the room. They abruptly stood up and ran out of the room, even the kids were running screaming bloody murder.

Just then, there was an earthquake. It was super strong, that it was able to bring the roof down, break the walls, and the shock waves broke the damn thick tempered windows.

The whole place was destroyed, but the thing is. People outside the house have been very calm, usually they would panic, screen or cry. But they did none of those things.

"WHY ARE GOU ALL SO CALM!!???" I faced the crowd, asking no one in particular. No one responded, they just shrugged their shoulders like everything is normal. These people are getting really weird.

I looked back at the scene and saw, it was clean, as if nothing happened. No broken window, no collapsing walls of anything.

A girl walked up to me, touching my arms "Hey, Alex. Are you ok?" her name was Veronica. "Yeah I'm fine, must have fallen asleep or something." She wasn't even paying attention to what I said. She was running her fingers up and down my arm "You seemed stressed, you want me to relieve that?" I was about to accept her offer, but then my mother decided it would be a good time yo show up and be a cock block.

" If I were you Veronica , I wouldn't want to get associated with my son here. You don't want to get punished by the heavens do you?" Veronica was silent for a few minutes, maybe she realized something before running off scared to death. Wow she actually believed some stupid rumor, even though it is maybe true.

I turned and glared at my mother for what she said, but her face was blank of any emotion. But the pain in her eyes is clear, she kept her gaze at me for a short while, before leaving. I was about to go back inside the house and go to my room to take a nap, I was already on the first step of the stairs, when this unbearable pain struck my body, bringing me to me knees. I was rolling around in absolute agony. My skin was turning red and I was having this feeling of being burned alive. I ran to the near by fountain and dived right in, but the feeling never went away, instead it got worst.

That was the exact moment my father decided to show himself, he was looking at me in pure horror. He was mumbling something I can't understand but I heard something that amid me scream my lungs even more HELL'S FIRE.

My head was about to explode from the unbearable pain, I was thinking " what the hell has that faggot done to me!!" I was about to call for help, when I saw him standing a few meters, he was there but no one can see him. His eyes were not there usual vibrant Caribbean blue. The left was blazing fire red while the right was a emotionless black.

I only said the one thing that came to my mind before passing out "fuck me."

Sorry for the late update loves, I got busy.

hope you enjoy this chapter LOVEx3 Yanyan