#7

"Gabriel's POV"

The birthday party that they prepared for me was amazing, I didn't expect to have the whole pack to be involve in it. They prepared the back of the silver claw's backyard with table's full of food, the whole place was lit up by bright soft glowing yellow light bulbs that were hang everywhere, I can't even imagine how much bill they'll be paying ofter the end of the month, but I chose to let it be, I'm sore they have more than enough money to last a hundred years or more.
The night was fun, we all had a good time, and I was even happier to see my two friends gwen snd Lliana from the neighboring town they're actually twins.

Gwen walked up to me with a big smile with her twin hot in her tail. Gwen hugged me hur a minute or two before she decided to let go of me, she saw that I was wearing the necklace that she gave me and place a hand over it. " I looks good on you Gabby, you deserve to be happy, you're the most wonderful person we ever had the honor meet." I smiled at here " Gwen, what are you talking about? no Gwen, it's actually MY honor to meet you guys and be friends with" she hugged me again before her twin gave me a bone crushing hug.. leaving me panting for air. She released me and showed me her hands that was holding something rectangular in size. She gave it to me and I started removing the rapper's eagerly, I was shock with here present. It was a spell book, for master wizards and all who use magic, I bounced on my spot like a spring, or like a toddler that was given candy.Oh yes, I love this. " OMG L. I love it, how dis you know I wanted one of this?" " just a wild guess, I know you want to learn everything, and I know you want to be more powerful, even though you're a god and already invincible." he told me this in a hush voice, and I know why, because we were simply surrounded by werewolves that have super hearing abilities.

I nodded my head I'm understanding and confirmation. after that I took my book back to my room and pit it inside my enchanted book bag, after that I went back outside and we started talking again, my parents even called me, and greeted me through Skype, they were also celebrating my birthday there, its actually tradition back in my dad's pack for everyone to prepare and celebrate for my birthday. Its funny when you look at it in my point but, it's still so sweet to think that they all remembered my birthday and the thing is, this wasn't even mandatory, my dad had nothing to do with any of that, it just happened on my 5th birthday, people started coming over carrying foods and all and thats how it all started, and its still being practice until today.

I was about to leave because the party was slowly ending, people starting to leave to go to their house or to there rooms  in the pack house to rest and sleep.

The neight was beautiful, and I cant wait to start my classes tommorow, I'm sure Is going to be great. And another one, next week on Thursday will be going. ack to my uncle's pack hose, because it's already finished, Its just the new furnitures and all those fancy things. and I'm glad to be moving out of here, and going back to uncle jades pqck house, where my beautiful room is, I hope they didn't touch anything in my room I'm so totally gonna panish them.
I went inside to go to my room. I wasn't actually tired, to tell you the truth I never get tired of sick. Me, saying that I'm tired is just my excuse to not do anything, yes people I'm kinda lazy. But I have my reasons, simply they won't let me do anything, except cooking. That's the only thing that they cant stop me from doing.

I entered my temporary room and took out the book Lliana gave me. The book is enchanted making it perfectly protected, from the eyes of those who has dark desires towards power. I waved my hand over the cover of the book and it glowed. The book opened and I was greeted by the first page of the book, I was shocked,  the words writen in italic says " Gabriel, Norra ena mero desayah keya insorekoram." the word says, if translated to english, " Gabriel, the god of all the gods, roller of the 4 realms." the words were written in gold I flipped through the pages and saw everything, I think this book that Lliana gave me is not just a normal book of speels.

I read a couple of pages and stopped in the page that talks about powers and abilities, I smiled at this thinking of something. And bamm... an idea popped up. I teleported my self to somewhere face, where no one could see or
sense my presence, with that I was in an open field high above the mountains, facing a beautiful lake below, I set my book down on the huge rock righ in front of me and read a few lines from the page. I took over the lake, I put my hands  out in front of me my palm facing the lake below, I smoke some words from the book and tried to focus my energy on my palm. I slowly lifted my hands up over my head and the whole water from the lake also started levitating about a hundred feet or more from the ground.

I kept the water levitating with my mind and then I started singing. I let the water fall back to the ground, while I was to caught up in singing. I opened my eyes and the water that is suppose to by on the ground by now is still hovering in the air , glowing with the different shades and colors of blue , The water was dancing, dancing to the song that I was singing, with grace and because. I was surprised so to say. That I was able to do that, but now come to think of it. I never really tried to go deeper than simple teleportation and flying I was to busy trying to lover down my powers to have a normal life that I forgot, that I am a god that can do anything..with that I slowly ended the song, letting the water go back down slowly.

yan-yan 😋😋 love ³.