#12

"Alexander's POV"

today is the start of school, my very first day in college, I woke up early, maybe around 5 in the morning. I went downstairs to have something to eat before I go out for a run, When I was walking out of the main door, I saw Gabriel walking to his car, He looks already prepared for today, but I don't know if he has eaten breakfast yet, He entered his car before he drove off.

I just shrugged It off, who cares about him, I don't. he's a nobody to me, I reminded myself  that Gabriel guy is s faggot. A worthless piece of shit and trash. I hope I don't see him in my subjects.

wfter that, I went on with my run, but funny thing though, my wolf wont speak to me, he wont respond to any of my questions, he was kind of angry at me, but I don't know why, I don't fo anything. And when I tried to ask what's wrong, he wold just growl at me and tell me that I'm stupid. I don't understand a single thing about him so I just blocked him off.

After my run, I went back to the pack house and went straight to my room to take a shower and do all my morning routines, I scrubbed myself clean, brushed my teeth, and dmade my hair, I left it looking messy, but in a stylish way, I went to my closet and took out the clothes that I'm going to be wearing it is a white V neck shirt with dark jeans, a leather jacket and combat boots. After that I gathered all my stuff snd went downstairs to have breakfast, msny of the psck members were already there, along with Alpha Jade's pack, who are leaving today, to go back to their own pack house, and I was happy about that, because I won't be seeing that faggot anymore.

After breakfast, I went out of the door and went inside my car, followed by my girlfriend Amanda. After a few minutes we arrived at school, and we were joined by my friends from the football team, which are also part of the pack, most of them are pack warriors. We were walking on our way to the main entrance, when I saw Him. He was wearing a white V neck shirt with light blue jeans and a dark blue coat. He looks good today, he seems happy, and I'm gonna make thar disappear. I thought to myself he was about to inter the main door when I push him out of the way. He looked at me and tried to stand slowly but I push him down a little more harsher than needed " get out of my way you faggot" I said to him, I was stopped by someone. It was a girl with raven black hair she walk to where we were standing and helped Gabriel get up, she started talking, and as always a pay her no attention but I was pulled back to reality when she warned me to stay away from the faggot and flashede her red eyes. Her eyes turned RED what the fuck? that girl is a vampire and I can tell she was strong, She went away dragging Gabriel with her. I followed her when they stopped by his locker, and soon after they were joined by a girl that looks exactly like the vampire girl only this one has blonde hair,I think those two are twins and another pair of twins arrived, and I know who they are, they were at his birthday I think Their name was Gweneth and Lliana, if I'm correct.

but I can't seem to hear wat they are talking about and that's weird. after their little conversation they went ahead to their classes and I followed after them, and was surprised to see that they were in the same class as me, after that the teacher entered the room and had us introducing our selves. and then the class went on with us, reading books about the 1st world war.

After class was over Gabriel stood up and exited the room I followed after him, but when I looked out the door he was gone, the halls were empty. And I didn't see him the whole day, I saw his friends walking, but something tells me their talking to someone through mind link, after that one of them took her phone out and called someone, and It was the vampire girl with raven hair " hey dad, me and Lennie are coming home late tonight, will be joining Gabby tonight." " ok, take as much time as you need." said her father through the phone.

they went outside and went to their separate cars and drove off.

I was the last one out of school, so now I'll be going home alone, my best friend was not here today because he needed to do something, so I drove home alone.

I was curious to where that Gabriel guy went he just vanished into thin air. That faggot.

I arrived home with a very weird feeling, so I went to my dad's office, I was about to knock on his door when I heard him talking with someone " Yes, I promise, we will take good care of yours son sir." I don't know who this person he is talking to, for him to call this guy SIR. " I expect that you do so, because If not, I assure you, that, there will be problem, you not will be dealing with me or the other supernatural beings, but I must tell you never let anyone reject their mate, because if my son is reject,  just be prepared for the worst." said th guy from the other end of the phone call, I heard my dad clear his throat before answering " yes sir, you have my word." after they were finished talking I knock on my dad's office door. " come in" " hey dad, what was that all about?" I asked "oh It's nothing, but I need you to go to be at the back of the pack house for a meeting, now." I just nodded my head before leaving the room, a few minutes later, everyone was there at the back yard for the meeting. My dad went to the middle of the stage, he cleared his throat and everyone went silent before he started speaking. " good evening everyone, I called for this meeting to discuss some important things and to inform you on the new law given by the alpha king, that everyone must follow, no one shall reject his/her mate. If anyone will go against this, and will not follow this rule he/she will be punished and it has come to me that once you reject your mate, you will not be given a second chance, while for those who are rejected you will be given a second chance mate. So do not reject your true mate." everyone just nodded their head to show that the understand. And after that I meeting went on talking about pack duties, rules and updates.

after that, I went to my room and sleep, I did not even bother to change. This is all bullshit!.

love³ 😊 yan-yan 😋