#13

"Gabriel's POV"

After school I drove off to uncle Jade's pack house, I went to my room first to check if everything is ok, when I got there, everything is still in place, only a few dust and all, but other from that, nothing as much change.

I went to my walk in wardrobe to change on some more comfortable clothes to wear, I walk out a few minutes later wearing a white shirt with dark blue colored sweatpants along with some running shoes. I was about to go grab a book on my bookshelf when I heard a knock on the door, I went to the door, but I did not open it, I asked first who was there before I opened the door "who's there?" I asked " it's us Gabby, can we come in?" It was the twins so I twisted the knob to open the door and saw Gweneth, Lliana, Lenn and Lennie standing there, I stepped out of the way to let them in, once they were all inside,I closed the door before asking " why are you guys all here? do you need something?" I asked them, Lennie answered me this time. " were here to help you for your meeting tonight with those rogues, we can't let you go there alone, there's no telling what they will do to you." "Lennie, first af all, thank you for your concern, second, I can take care of myself, remember who I am? and third I'll be fine. But since you are already here, I wouldn't mind taking you with me, but please be nice." I said to them and they nodded their heads "ok you can leave your stuff here" I told them and they started putting their bags on my couch, I went to my bookshelf and took out a very,  very, very, very heavy and thick book, the book of Manos. This book is the sacred book of magic, the purest spells, both good and evil, and only the highest of wizards or witches can read this, and lucky I'm one of them, but no one uses this anymore not even those who are hungry of power, because it takes a tremendous amount of energy just to cast a single spell from the book of Manos.

they came over to me and saw me read the book, Lliana asked me. " Gabby what are who doing with that? no one uses the book anymore"  " well, I'm actually going to use it. I'm just absorbing all the spells of this book, then, I can reduce the power they consume." I told her, her eyes grew to the size of tea cups before she spoke " are you like for real? wow thats amazing. can you teach me?"  " sorry but, only I can do this, not even my father of the other gods along with the other being can do this. sorry" she posted " oh not fair, but that's still so amazing. " ok now I'm done with this lets go, don't worry, I'll run, gwen, Lliana you can both just teleport there,we'll be there in a second." I told them and they all nodded there head. We. went out the door and the twin witches vanish a few seconds later, me and the twin vampires run to the new land that I had John bought, we arrive their before Gweneth and Lliana. Super speed is really useful, when you need it. The place was full of rogues, about 500 or more. Wow, so many. They were looking at us, as if we were food, so I increased the level of my power to 1.5% to show dominance, and they bowed down their heads in submission. We walk to the front of the huge group, and they made a path for us.

I was at the front, when I started to speak. "everyone stand, Let me introduce myself. I am Gabriel Davil Anderson. and I am here to establish a pack, and I want you all to be  part of this." I said to them, they started to chat with each other, before someone spoke, " Who do you think you are, to tell us what to do! we follow no one." said a tall, muscular guy, I heard several approval from the group. Then Lenn stepped forward, and spoke to the group using her, dominating voice. " how dare you disrespect him, you will pay for your insolence." she said, she was about to attack the guy, and she has no room left for pity or sympathy. She calmed down, when I put my hand forward, preventing here from attacking the guy. Then I stepped forward, the trees around started moving , roots coming out from the ground, creating a wall like structure. Then I started floating in mid air. when I was about 10 or 15 feet  above the ground, I let my golden wings out, blinding them with a bright flash of light. " I am Exorus, son of Azaros, god of all gods, and you will show respect." my voice was loud and comanding. I released a ball of lightning from my hand and directed it to the ground below. When the ball of lightning reached the ground, the earth started to shake and suddenly a huge rock rose from the ground, I slowly went down on top of the rock, with it having a flat summit, and stair like features " I am here to create a new pack, and I want you to be part of it, I want you all to have  new homes, new life, a new start" I spoke softly " are you willing to join, and make a new start? I will give you choice., those who wants to be a member of my pack, come forward, and those who won't, you may leave." and all of them stepped forward. "now let us chose an alpha from you, those who want to lead this pack raise your hand" several men raised their hands and stepped forward, "
those want to be alpha of this pack will fight each other in a one-on-one combat, and the last man standing shall face the final challenge the vampire princess Lennie." the combat started, and after a 20 minutes, there was only one standing, he was tall, muscular, and he has a very handsome face. After a few minutes of rest the final fight started, they were both very strong, but sadly Lennie lost the fight after 10 minutes or so, of intense combat. " now that this is over come forward" I told the guy. " what is your full name?" I asked him, he raised his head and answered me politely. "My name is Filex Mathew Bryan, your highness." he said bowing his head. " very well, I Gabriel Davil Anderson Exorus. God of all the gods proclaim you, Filex Mathew Bryan, as the alpha of the Golden Iris pack, do you accept this responsibility?"  " yes , your highness." " now raise." he stood up and looked at everyone as they start to fell the connection as a pack they all howl together with joy. I stepped forward and they all cleared the area. I closed my eyes and started chanting spells, after a few second a structure appeared. It was a gigantic house, having 8 floors with a thousand bedroom inside, I also made smaller houses across the field, and It was all done in less than minute. A comfortable place to live, " this will be your new home it is completely furnished, you do not have to worry about anything, " they all thanked me " before anything else, you do not have to worry about money, those who wants to work, you may work, apply anywhere you like, you are free do you as you please. Before I left them, I casted a symbol spell that will show what pack they belong to. In their wrist here was a tattoo like mare of an eye with a golden  Iris. after that I casted a spell creating walls within the borders of the territory with gates for entrance and exits. After that I told them I was leaving and I will be back the next day. they bowed their heads in respect before me and my friends vanished in a flash of light.

love³ 😊 yan-yan 😋.