#11

"Gabriel's POV"

I got back, around 7 or so, I could sense everyone was inside having dinner already. I walk through the double doors , and everyone looked at me.

I made my way to the dinning table and took my sit.. everyone started eating and at some point uncle jade would ask me questions like, where have you been? why are you so happy? are you ok?, even alpha Adam would ask me like, have you found your mate?.

after I answered all their questions, uncle jade laughed at alpha Adam's question about my mate that I haven't found yet he said that if my mate would reject me, that they're such fools and idiots, but I also hope my mate wont reject me, like my uncle said. after dinner was finally over, I excused myself from everyone else and went to my room. I know someone is following me I can sense it. Hahaha.. ever since I got back from the real of the god, I could feel everything much better, everyone's emotion, intention, power, feelings and many more, and I could sense the curiosity of this person, who is following me, I know it's alpha Adam's son. I entered my room and my phone starts to ring, it's from John.

I answered the phone, and John told me his news, I was happy hearing that. and I gotta hand it to him, they work fast. After my conversation with John, I walk to the door slowly, I could still feel his presence outside, so I opened the door, and there  he was, shocked. He wasn't expecting for me to come out.

Yet he doesn't care that he got caught, he just shrugged it off like he did nothing, So I said goodnight before closing the door and walking to my bathroom to take a long relaxing shower.
after that, I went to bed and allowed the covers to give me s comfortable sleep.

When I woke up the next morning, It was still 5 in the morning, but I have things to do, so I went out of bed and took s shower, got dressed, took my bag and went out the front door, climb into my car and left.

My uncle already knows, what to do, since I don't have many things here, only a bag of clothes, the rest of my belongings are left inside my room at uncle Jade's pack house.

After leaving the silver claw's backgrounds, I went to a nearby dinner, that I know is open by now, I ordered my breakfast which consists of eggs, bacon, pancakes and s cup of hot chocolate. sorry but I like hot chocolate better than coffee. After breakfast I went to John's castle, to wsk for updates and give instructions.

When I got there, I was greeted by Trisha, " Hey Trish, where's John? I need to talk to him."   "oh hey gabby! John's in his office, just go inside, he won't mind, are you staying for breakfast? I'm cooking fir today.". "Ok, I'll go there, but I have do put you down on that offer of yours, I already had breakfast, but thank you for inviting me." " ok"  I left her downstairs snd went to the second floor to John's office. "hey John, so how are things going with the things I told you to do!" "well it's already done, you just need to talk to them tonight.". that's good to hear, thank you John."  "it's my pleasure to be of service."

I just smiled at him, and disappeared into thin air, I reappeared in front of the dinner wher I left my car, I went inside and started to drive to centennial University. I was always quite with new people around me, I would prefer to lower my head so people won't notice me. I parked my car on the very end of the parking lot, I went oit and started walking to the main door, when someone pushed me. I looked up and saw, that it was Alexander, he was smirking at me with some of his friends and a girl I'm not familiar of, I started to stand up slowly, but I was pushed down again, and it was a little more harsher.
" get out of our way faggot, you're disgusting." said Alexander. He was going to say something else but was stopped by someone's voice " Hey, stop that you asshole, leave gabby alone, his not doing anything to you" said Lenn, they all turned to her with s raised eyebrow " and what if we dont, ehat you gonna fo about it?" Len went over to us and helped me get up before answering Alexander and his group. " oh me, nothing at all, I'm to lazy do fo anything, but I will  warn you. Try hurting Gabby again and I promise you, you'll regret it" she said this while flashing her red eyes, to show who she is. Their eyes widen in shock but they did not have time to respond, because Lenn pulled me away from them. We were later on joined by Lennie, Lenn's twin sister and by Gweneth and Lliana the twin witch.

We were at my locker when Lenn spoke, " I sometimes don't get you Gabby, your more powerful than they are, yet you let them push you around, shoe them who you are, that you should be respected and worship."  " thanks for yhe concern Lenn, but I don't want to show anyone who I am. I'm happy with what  I have right now, and for those assholes, I'll just avoid them, and you knoe I good at that." I said to her, I really dont want any attention right now, I want to solve the problem with the rogues first.

She just sighed in surrender and nodded her head, and we went on with our day, starting with my first period class and followed by my other classes, and I have avoided every single one of Alexander's friends, it's super easy when you have powers, I just make myself invisible and intangible to get by and not get notice st all, It's super easy, thr day eent on just like that and when my last class was over, I sent my friends a message saying that I went home early to take care of something. Because I really need to put an end on this problem.

love³ 😊 yan-yan.