#1

"Gabriel's POV"

Hi everyone I know you don't know me yet so, let me introduce myself.

My name is Gabriel Davil Anderson, I am a god (don't tell anyone 😉), I'm 17 years old and an imortal, I will stop aging by the age of 18 and the shocking part is I'm "GAY". Yes you heard it right people I'm gay, so what, i don't care, it lets me have the best of both worlds. To be strong and powerful but still gentle and caring. I know, cheesy right!

Anyway, today is the last day of school, I'm a senior in high school and will graduate any moment from now.

And there it goes "Gabriel Davil Anderson" my name was called, I went to the stage and took my diploma, after that I went back to my sit along side my two best friends Mike and Tory.

After the formalities,we took pictures with each other and went out for dinner, dad ask me "So gabby have you already decided where you'll be going for college? you already have received many  University confirmation, so what school are you gonna pick?" actually i already have chosen so hehehe.."ahhmm.. dad ahmm I'm actually going to America, I accepted Centennial University, Its close to uncle Jade's pack in lake town"

"Ok, so when are you leaving bud?" oh gosh"ahmm.....tomm-o-row?!".." why so soon son?"..."ahmm actually I have to set up my new room, i told uncle jade to prepare all the materials and supply that i will be needing, i want to design my own room, you should know this dad.".."ok will take you to the airport tomorrow...will miss you son, me and your mom".."yes sweetie, but always remember to call ok, and if anyone tries to hurt you, tell us, tell your uncle jade or your unkle mark in London or uncle fred in Germany Or.. your uncle ace in France. And also tell us if you find your mate.. I bet he or she will be wonderful" I smiled "thanks Mom."

We went on with dinner, talked a little and went home, I went to my room right away to pack my things and sleep. When I woke up, I got out of bed and did my morning routine, got dressed, took my luggage down stairs and had breakfast. we were about to leave when some of the pack members showed up to say goodbye and wish me luck. I felt so happy, now I'm currently sitting in this flying airplane going to America.

After hours of torturous flying and waiting, the plane finally landed. I was met by my uncle jade, he gave me a bone crushing hug, we talk a bit before going to his car and started drive to his pack "dark shadow".

We arrive there in under 45 minutes, and was greeted by my auntie Leah.
"ohhh... Gabby... Gabby.. Gabby.. GABBY..your here..oh I missed you"  she hugged me" I missed you too Auntie Leah,so how are you? hows mia?.."I'm good Gabby.. little Mia misses you, and i bet she'll be thrilled to know that your here"..hahahaha"I bet she will"

We went inside and Uncle jade introduce me to everyone in the pack and many of them were nice but some are mean. Uncle jade led me to the place that will be my room, I told my uncle that I want it to have a private hallway and to put it in the south wing of the house. I immediately started, building shelves, painting walls, setting up lights and decorations, furnitures, appliances and all of that stuff. After 5 productive hours of work, the outcome of my room was fantastic. Light mint colored walls, creamy lemon colored celling with elegant yet modern lightings, the walls have various books piled up nicely, with couches, a flat screen TV, computers, bean bag chairs and many more. My queen size bed is situated in the south side of my room. My room also has its own kitchen and bathroom. I know right, its awesome.

After awhile my little cousin Mia entered the room, wearing her cute dress with a toothy smile as she ran to me screaming my name, Mia is actually an 8 year old little girl with bright blue eyes and long. wavy blonde hair.

"Gabby..your here, your here".. I can't help but smile at her cuteness"Yes I am..and boy, Mia you've grown so much, last time I was here you were still a little baby in diapers" she giggled, and we went out to eat dinner..

Dinner was good, I met many members of the pack and they were nice. After that I went to my room and got under the covers of my bed and closed my eyes allowing darkness to consume me.

The next day when I woke up, I got out of bed and did my morning routine, eat breakfast and went out to enroll early, I'm actually going to be taking up psychology, because i want to help people get thought and overcome their fears and inner demos.

After my early enrollment, I left the registration office and walk along the halls to go outside and leave, when I was  about 6 feet away to the main door, I Crashed into something hard or someone. The guy was tall about 6"3 in height and was pretty damn handsome.
"watch where your going faggot" I was shock, like WOW. I never heard of the word before, but i know for some unknown reason that word that he used was an insult. So I lowered my head and mumbled a quick apology before leaving. I quickly got in my uncle's car that I borrowed and when off back to the pack house. While I was driving my phone buzzed, signaling an incoming call,I took the phone and saw that it was my cousin Kiro, Uncle Ace and Terrence 17 year old son, were super close along with my other cousins. So I answered the phone and had it put on speaker "Hey kiro, what's up?" "I'm good, any way, dad and I missed you so much, its been so long since you came back here, we were wondering if you'd like to spend your vacation here, since you still have two months before class starts, so what do you say gab?..I paused for a second before answering " sure, when do you want me to come over?" "you can take the earliest flight tonight, the process will be quick, I'm sure" " ok, I'll just tell uncle jade pack some of my things and be there in a few hours." "ok, see you soon"

After 5 minutes I arrived at the pack house, I marched to my uncle's office and told him everything, with a little bit of hesitation he agreed "ok, you can go. I slso think its a good Idea, because Will be moving out for the next 3 1/2 months to have the pack house renovated, but you need to come back next month we will be celebrating your birthday."

With that I gave two thumbs up and said "thanks uncle, your the best, bye"

And now here I am an hour away from landing at  France, this is going to be good.

*hope you like it..
yan-yan..😉😉