#22

Gabriel's POV

These past few days, have been uneventful, which I'm thankful for. The opening party a few days back was a success, now finally my pack has been officially recognized.

Now here I am for my final class which is psycholocal theories and behavior. It's a very interesting class, I must admit. They teach you theoies on how the mind works and behavioral patterns, like what are the signs of trauma at many more. The class lasted for over one and a half.

When class was over me and my friends decided to meet up outside of school, we don't have the same classes but we have one thing in common, and that is our last classes ends at 3PM so all I need to do is wait for them.

I guess I could say I don't have that much class load. Asides from my family back home in Australia, no one here knows that I only have 2-3 classes each day, ehile ithes have 6 to 8 classes. Well that's the perks of taking AP classes since freshman year in highschool. But that doesn't mean I don't have a social life. I also go to parties with my friends and the good thing about it is that I can't get drunk. So there's no problem is I purposely last to beer pong or other party games, except those games that have consequences like spin the bottle.

After ten minutes of waiting the gang finally arrived. On their way over to me they were talking about a party, apparently Alexanders having a birthday party today. Len was the firstto reach me "hey gab, you wanna come to Alexander's party?" I stared at her for ten seconds before answering " nope, but you guys can go. I have somethings that I need to finish." she sighed " are you sure?" I just nodded my head. We went to Starbucks across the street to get some coffee and head out. The two pair of twins will be going to the party while I'll be going to my pack  the golden Iris. Bit they didn't know that.

After getting our coffees, we said our goodbyes and wend our separate ways. I climbed into my car and drove off to the my pack, the drive is about 30 minutes and that is if you're going 75 miles per hour. Don't worry there was no one around, and FYI I'm not a wreckless driver.

As I was approaching the gates of the pack I slowed down a little until I came to a complete stop for a few second while the getes open. They don't need to ask who I am, they already know just from the Aura that comes out of me in waves. I drove with a more reasonable speed to the front of the pack house, where Felix was waiting for me. He already know that I will be come today, because I told him after the party.

"My lord" he said while bowing his head. I just nodded my head at him as a sign of acknowledgement. He straightened himself up and we went to his office. On the way to the 5th floor people greeted me here and there with a bow, I just smiled at them. Upon taking our seats Felix geve me some folders that regards to finance and plans that need my approval. I scanned the contents of the financial statement and bank records of the pack and it was good, there has been an increase in income over the last few days, even though the pack has only been established for a week and a half we are making a very generous amount of income from the various establishments the pack own in the town, and if you don't know what are these establishmentsI will some of them. The canning factor, restaurant, bakeries, cafés, clothing stores, big grocery stores, laundry shops and others. I also went through all the plans for my approval and signed them.

After all of those important documents, me and Felix went outside. The front garder has not been finished yet because of all the activities going on so with a snap of a finger evening was finished. Beautiful rose bushes, lavenders, tulips and other variety of flowers.

We walked around for 8 minutes till we really the center which is a huge clearing  which will be a park. the  sides of the park which are near the tree lines are lined with house left and right.

I was looking around the clearing and decided to just start making the park. I went to the center and made a massive pavilion grow from the ground. It was 20 ft tall with roman style pilars and linings of gold on the edges. Then I moved on to trees that I grew around the pavilion, with different colors of leaves such as yellow, red, orange, purple, and mamy more. Of course I will not forget a walkway and a couple of benches here and there.

It was very beautiful, like something out of a story book. We continued on walking around the area all the way back to the pack house. I did notice they have made a bridge over the Cristal clear blue waters of the stream. The pack house and the park is separated by very beautiful stream so they made a bridge, it was atso very well designed with a roman architectural theme, all I did was add some gold edgings to make it look uniform.

After a moment to absorb everything Felix finally spoke " this is very beautiful my lord" I just looked around before answering "thank you Felix. And I expect all of you to keep that way, take care of this place.

I snapped my fingers and then we were teleported to the edge to the territory, which is a Clif and a very secluded beach was underneath.  I made a little clearing by the edge and waved my hand to the side of the clift. Immediately the ground shifted creating steps leading to the beach.  The steps made of pure rock change to  white marble, with a some what of a matte finish with thick railings that reach my shoulders, for safety purposes.

As we reach the beach, I took the opportunity to bask on the feeling of comfort with the fresh sea breeze and the gentle  movement of the waves. I took of my shoes and just sat on the powdery white sand and close my eyes while taking in the moment to clear my mind.

hey loves. Keep safe to all of you out there. Dont forget to vote and share.
Love³ Yan yan 😘😘