#17

Alexander's POV

Three words "WHAT THE FUCH!". What the fuck'n hell kust happened? how did it happened? how was that possible? is this even real? Those were thr questions yhat kept swimming in my head after I Got over my initial state of shock. The moment I stood up I heard the opening and closing of the cafeteria doors, my eyes looked around the room, everyone was looking at me and at the door back and forth. I was still at daze until I heard my best friend roy "What the hell is your problem man?!" I just looked at him as if he was being crazy. Then It hit me hard. I was just beaten by a small weak faggot of a human.

out of the silence, Laughter erupted from gabrhyls table, the four girls were laughing like crazy. one of them spoke I think her name was Gwen "that was so fun..goah you sould have seen your face alpha boy, when Gabby throw you over his shoulder..that was classic" "what the hell are you talking about witch?!!" I asked in anger, they just laughed at me again then made their exit. When they were out of the roon I turn my attention to Roy who was not looking happy.

"what?" i aske him showing my anger through my tone. He just raised one of his eyebrows "That was a total dick move man. Alex, what the hell is yoir problem with gabrhyl? he didn't do anything to you." I just don't like him, and his a dick sucking faggot." "you'll get yourself in trouble one of these days because of the mindset of yours. But word of advice man don't mess with gabrhyl he'll make sure you will regret it."

after that event in the cafeteria I went to my classes, and I cant help but hear all the gossip about me being beaten by some week human.That was such a huge embarrassment. I well sure to make him pay.

After school I went home, and I'm still pissed off. I entered the house and saw mum and dad dressed in fine clothes. "Hey mom, dad. whats with the formal attire?" I asked them "Well there is party inviting pack leaders all around the country at his new pack a couple of miles awsy from here. It was just established recently, so we are going there to meet them." i was very curious " can I come?" they looked at each other and dad spoke " Yes. If you came home earlier" dad said a bit angry.. oh yeah I forgot I make oit with Amanda in the bathroom after class for a few hours  and something naughty. I was about to say something and defend myself but dad cut me off by rising his hand to silence me.

He was talking to someone over the pack link when he said "We need ti talk when I get back".
with that they went to the party I didn't even got to ask the name of the new pack.

sorry for the slow updates, but thank you for for being patient.

love³ yan-yan😊😘😘