#9

" Gabriel's POV"

I left the pack house, after my little conversation with the Luna. I was suppose to go to the rela of the gods to train, but I remembered something. I need to meet with John and Trisha, the king and queen of vampires. I havent seen there twins also since last year they visited me in Australia for the gathering of Royal supernatural beings. With that on my mind I vanished in the thin air, I arrived at the gates of the vampire kingdom, it was not that far from where I was staying, maybe 210 km from the silver claw's pack house.

I know, you think its weird for me that it is not that far, but your forgetting something, those are not humans, they are super fast and powerful beings, but I can do better. hahahaha..thats one of the benefits of being a god, you have powers stronger than others, move advance abilities, skills, strength and speed. you could basically do anything you want, but I'm not just any other god, I'm the god of all the gods.

I did not have to say anything or even move a muscle, as the doors opened automatically for me, they know when I'm coming, it's one of their gifts. They can sense my because unlike other supernatural beings, I dont have to hide my powers around them, that makes me feel better and they dont call me Gabby or Gabriel, when I'm here they call me by my name in the ancient language to call the gods, they call me Exonus.

I walk down the halls of there palace, followed by several servant, that well attend to my every need. But of course I don't need to be serve by anyone, I can handle myself.

when I was clos to the main door to the throne room, one of the guards spoke " Lord Exonus" and then he bowed his head in respect. I smiled at him and told him it's ok to drop the formalities. " please don't bow down, its ok. Where is John and Trisha any way?"  "the king and queen are inside Lord Exonus, they are waiting for you." " thank you" after that he opened the door for me and I was greeted by the Royal vampire couple, they were having breakfast, they turned to me with a smile, even though they are vampires, they are pretty nice and caring creature, just dont mess with them.

John stood up from his sit followed by Trisha "oh gabby your here, care to join us for breakfast? will have the Cook's cook you up something real quick." said Trisha. " yes Gabriel, please join us, It would be our pleasure to have you."  " I smiled at the couple and replied, " sure rhat sounds great, anyway, I would like to talk to you about something that I need help with."  they smiled and nodded their heads and John said " of course, it would be our honor to serve you."  we went to the table and waited for the food  while talking a little, when the food arrived, we started eating while I stop for a moment to say something. " John I need your help to claim the no mans land near silver claw's territory. I need you to do it legally, I need that land to create a new pack for the rouges. "  "they looked at me as if I have grown two heads before John answered " I will do that ASAP, but may I ask why do you need to build them a new pack?"  "will its close to my uncle's pack and silver claw's, and I dont want trouble, or anything unnecessary, so why not build them there own pack. Everyone wins, no trouble, just peace." he smiled at that and nodded his head.

I was about to leave when I saw lenn snd Lennie walking down the stairs, probably to have breakfast also, they noticed me and said " hey gab, what you doing here?"asked lenn. "I was here to talk with your parents, its all good, I was just leaving" I said to them " see you at school tomorrow gab, we have the same classes by the way." said lenn. I just nodded my haed and waved goodbye before I vanished.

I went to the real of the gods to train with my father and other gods. " are you ready son?"  " yes father, I really want to know how to use all of my powers."  " ok  I'll train with you, but  I can't teach you ehat are your powers." I stared at him before responding " what? why?"  " But I have a way for you yo know your powers so you don't have to pout like that." he said to me, he vanished for a moment before returning with a golden bbok in his hand. " this is the book of knowledge, it will tell you all that you can do. All you need to do is put your palm over it, and it will fo its job." I did as what I was told to do, I put my palm over the book and then it glowed, along with myself. I saw all that was capable od doing. Reading minds, manipulating objects, elements, moving things with my mind, cast speels, control the flow of time, weather and many many more, it's just to many to mention. But I was shocked to know that I can also control the dead, and everything evil, I thought that my uncle Lirus was the only one who can do that, but sadly no I was also capable of doing that. The book also explained  what I was, I was the roler ao ALL, both living and dead.

After that, my father and I started training, I learned pretty quickly all that needs to be learned within an hour. and my father was happy with that. We were looking outside of the realm, to all the white fluffy clouds floating above the other realms, and thats when an idea popped into my head. I looked out and cast my hand  outwards turning the white fluffy clouds into dark ones. Thunder started to flash and echo throughout the skies below us. I lifted my hand and started swirling my fingers. The clouds followed this, and also started swirling, and with a click of my finger a very powerful and load thunder was heard, that even my father flench from it a little bit, and with another click of my finger everything vanished and turned back to normal, like nothi g ever happened. I was proud of that, I faced my father and thank him before going back down.

When I got back to, my phone rang, I pulled it out of my pockets and answered the call after checking the caller ID "Hello John, is everything ready? I asked him "Yes, everything is ready."

I smiled victoriously and thank him before hanging up the phone.

yan-yan 😋 love³