you surprise finn.

A/N ok hi loves! Umm gonna try something new for y'all so work with me here. my first imagine!

It was 6:30 and Finn's Jimmy Fallon interview started at 7:00. The press didn't know you two were dating yet and you wanted to keep it that way. For all the fans knew you two were just bestfriends that were always together, yeah people shipped you but you never really took it seriously. Finn told you he had an interview tonight you weren't planning on coming until a sudden wave of confindence took over you and you decided to come see your boo. One of the techi's (like a person who does lights, curtains, and music,) backstage befriended you and asked if you were the next act.

"oh no, heavens no, I'm here with Finn but he doesn't know I'm here and I wanted to surprise him."

"oh my. Yes that would be great!" she said . when you heard Jimmy ask a question that sparked your interest.

"So Finn, who do you miss most when your on set?"  Finn blushes and says.

"Well, my family espsecially my brother nick and my bestfriends Josh and (Y/N)."

"oh okay, well I've heard a great deal on this (y/n) character so please elaborate."

"Oh well (y/n) is my best friend, has been ever since we were younger. She was angry when she couldn't come to set with me the first two years when we were younger. Now that we are both sixteen her mom lets her travel with me and it's honestly the best."

"Awe! Tender. Two besties traveling the world together!" Jimmy said putting his hand over his heart you couldn't help smile and blush. Then someone in the crowd yelled your ship name and made everyone laugh.

"Ok so I've heard from other people that there's a bit of a problem causer on set." Jimmy said. Finn nodded.

"Yeah there's this extra that hates (y/n). Like hates her guts for like no reason. But one day she came to set ya know wearing like jeans an Adidas sweatshirt and chuck Taylor's and the extra came up to her and was like 'oh I see you've rolled out of a garbage can..." you walked out on the stage and sat on the couch next to Finn. You were wearing a black jumpsuit with your hair curled and some white vans.

"Actually Finnie she said, 'wow (y/n) looks like you asks the garbage for fashion advice today huh?'" You said her line with a sassy and bitchy tone.

"What the hell! I didn't know you were here! Holy shit. Oh my gosh!"Finn yelled and you smiled. Jimmy clearly engrossed with the story said.

"And what did you say!?"

"I said, 'oh sorry Britney I uh don't really remember asking for your opinion on my outfit. But it is a free country and everyone has the right to be opinionated and be stupid but honey you are abusing the privilege hardcore!" The whole audience ooed and yelled savage then gave you a slow clap. It was just a good day.