A smol imagine

You sat on the set of stranger things, Millie, Finn, and Noah were shooting a scene. Caleb, Gaten, Sadie, and yourself were sitting on the sofa in the Byers house. The scene that the others were shooting was being rather annoying, the lines were easy but the technical difficulties and blocking were a different story.

"What are you guys doing this Saturday?" Sadie asked toying with the zipper on her Mad Max costume.

"I'm not sure, I know Wyatt wanted to hang out with me but I'm not sure when." I answered plugging my phone in on the counter.

"Wyatt? Like Wyatt Oleff?" Finn asked. Suddenly back from the scene.

"Yeah?" I answered, Finn and I had been friends for a while so in being friends with him, I was in turn friends with most of his cast mates. Finn had been rather short with me lately and I was kind of over it.

"You can't hangout with him." He stated plainly. I rolled my eyes.

"And why the hell not?"

"Because he obviously likes you."

"Okay and when did you turn into my dad wolfhard?" I spat eyeing him up. His stupid mike wheeler bowl cut.

"You just can't hang out with him!" He shouted. It echoed through the set, causing The Duffers, David and Winona to look over.

"Why not?! You're not my parent Finn!" I yelled back ready to make my way out of the set. "So what if he likes me. Maybe I like him?"

"No you can't like him!"

"Why!?"

"Because I like you damnit!" Finns face was flushed and his hands were clenched. My eyes went wide and I almost stuttered.

"Okay well maybe I like you too..."