Cute imagine

A/N: GUYS  2K READS! OH MY HELL. I LOVE YOU ALL. Also sorry the line spacing is weird I am doing this on my computer.

"Where are we going?" You asked Nick. Finn was in the passenger seat and Nick was driving. Finn was blasting Young Dumb and Broke by Khalid through the aux. 

"I don't know were just driving." Nick said, giving you a goofy grin. Nick and Finn were like the exact same person. You really enjoyed hanging out with both of them.

"Yeah (Y/N) we're just driving, actually on second thought let's go get milkshakes." Finn says.

"And take pictures of them, you know for the aesthetic." you said laughing.

When you guys arrived at the cute little milkshake joint, Finn grabbed your hand and intertwined your fingers. smiling at you while handing you one of his earbuds. You fixed it into your left ear, Wonderwall by Oasis was playing.

Because maybe, you're gonna be the one that saves me
And after all, you're my wonderwall

"(Y/N), I think you're my wonderwall." he said softly. You looked up at him and nearly cried, he was so sweet. Where were you going to find another boy who would say such cute things to you. Unless you were going to cross paths with the MCU's version of Peter Parker then the sweetest boy on earth was standing next to you.

"Finnie, I know  you're my wonderwall." you replied while you and him slipped into a booth while Nick ordered your shakes.

"Oh, what would I do with out you princessa." He said while you leaned on his shoulder. He leaned his head on yours.

"Well not have a wonderwall that's for sure." You smiled and Finn's shoulder moved with his laughter. He smiled and gave your hand a squeeze.