Surprise party

- okay so one day Finns mom calls you up and is like "we need to plan something for Finn but something he'd never expect."
"Okay well that rules out set parties Bc that's a given"
- you guys decide that all of his friends are gonna wish him a happy birthday like usual, well except jack. Ya know to keep it kinda sus.
- and then his mom will tell him that her and his dad have a family friend thing to attend to and that they'll redeem his party the following Saturday
- nick says he has a date and you say
"Well Finnie I wouldn't miss out on your day so I took the day off? Dinner?"
-and when he's least expecting it all your friends are there. Where you might ask? The restaurant.
-boom. Surprise bitch
- you get semi formal yet casually dressed up, you've made your reservation, but when you walk into the restaurant NO ONE is there.
"Babe why is their no staff. Or people like what the hell man."
And you just play it cool. "Idk man let's wait for a sec."
finn nods but gets a little annoyed.
"Ya know jack didn't even text me on my birthday what I dickhead." He ranted. That's when it happened.
- "I'm sorry I heard that you little bitch!" Then everyone yelled and jumped out from places you didn't even know you could hide.
- SURPRISE
-Finn blushes like a school girl on Valentine's Day.
-success