Imagine for yall

A/N Sorry I haven't updated in 88 years, but this is the story of your first kiss:)

It was a warm summer night, until a random rainstorm came over The Browns house. The outdoor movie night that Millie and Noah had planned was now relocated to Millie's indoor theater room. The whole Scooby gang was there Millie, Noah, Gaten, Caleb, Sadie, and me. Finn would be arriving in about 45 minutes. We all walked inside throwing off our drenched jackets. Summer rain storms were always drenching. The unforgiving rain had soaked through my sweatshirt down to my shirt though so I was cold to the bone. I had stayed outside the longest helping Millie collect all the things from where the movie was supposed to take place. She threw me one of her sweatshirts and said,

"Here wear this and I'll have my mom throw your clothes in the dryer. Thank you for helping me by the way."

"You're welcome, I don't mind the rain." I said walking into the bathroom to change.

Twenty minutes after the whole rain fiasco, my own clothes were dry so I gave Millie back the sweatshirt she gave to me. We walked into the theater room to pick our seats, make snacks, and get situated. The room was set up like a real theater. With two 'levels' I guess is the way to put it. There were large chair/couches that could sit two people on two levels. The levels were like the stairs in a choir room almost. There were three chairs on the second level. The first level only had one chair because it was accompanied by a bar with a popcorn maker and a mini fridge. Millie and Noah were on snack duty while the remaining members of the Scooby gang were finding pillows and blankets. When all the supplies were collected and the snacks were made we entered the theater.

"I call my own chair!" Caleb yells as he hurls a blanket to the far left chair on the top level. Thus claiming it as his.

"Fine, no one wanted to sit by you anyway, me and Sadie get this one!" Millie sasses as her and Sadie throw their blankets on the middle chair.

"Gaten, we're sitting here okay?" Noah calls as he claims the last chair on the second level. I made a pouty face and said,

"Oh alright if no one wants to sit by me I'll have this one down here..... all alone." I threw a couple blankets on the chair keeping up my Eeyore charade.

"Don't worry (y/n) Finn will be here soon to keep you warm." Noah said with a wink, my cheeks grew warm at the statement.

"Sure, sure, that's just a cover up for no one wanting to sit by me." I rebuked, covering my embarrassment.

I got situated in my chair while Millie started the movie and Sadie darkened the lights. We were watching The Visit and knowing my jumpy self I wasn't overly fond of the idea. Half way through the previews the door to the theater swung open the hall light flooded in, momentarily blinding us all. I'm sure during that momentary blindness we all pulled some very attractive faces. Low and behold standing in the door frame was none other than Finn himself.

"Finnie Boi!" The boys chanted. Finn smirked and gave them a douchey head nod as a part of his act.

"You're right on time the movie is starting." Noah said. Finn's eyes were laced with nervousness as he searched for a place to sit.

"You can sit here if you'd like?" I offered looking at the empty seat next to me. He nodded gratefully as I moved the blanket. He sat down and I threw the blanket lazily over him. He straightened it out as the movie started.

Several times throughout the portion of movie we'd watched I jumped or startled myself. I liked scary movies but this one was extra jumpy it felt like. The movie wasn't even half way over yet. A suspenseful part in the movie came. Our chests rose and fell rapidly as the suspense overtook us. Suddenly something jumped out making us all jump and or scream. I yelped and jostled myself sideways, covering my eyes with the blanket. A tad dramatic I will admit but I'm ridiculously jumpy so it's all a defense thing. When I recovered I looked up at Finn. His chocolate eyes staring at me.

"You alright?"

"Yeah, I'm fine." I muttered slightly embarrassed, readjusting myself. My hand brushed his as I fixed the blanket. Slowly his hand crept towards mine until they were intertwined within each other. A small smile found its way to my face as I felt a tiny squeeze. I squoze back then turned my attention back to the ever so frightening movie.

Every time I would get scared Finn would give my hand a reassuring squeeze while my head was buried in his shoulder. He'd laugh at how easily I got scared. Pretty soon he stopped watching the movie all together, he just gazed down at me. Watching my eyes light up with fear. Sooner than later I felt his eyes on me, I looked up at him. Brown eyes meeting (y/e/c) ones. Where we were sitting, on the lower level, the others couldn't see us. Well Caleb could probably see us if he really tried but the odds of Chocolate Daddy paying attention to us right now we're slim to none.

"You're eyes are really pretty." He whispered, I felt the blood rush to my cheeks.

"Thank you." I whispered back.

He let go of my hand and tucked a piece of my hair behind my ear. He started to lean in, keeping his hand placed on the side of my cheek. I copied his actions but placed my hand on his thigh. Giving me a bit of leverage because even sitting down, he still was several inches taller than me. The racket of the movie was just background noise at this point, Finn and I had tuned it out long ago. As the others screamed due to the movie, Finn placed a chaste kiss to my lips. It was so light I almost didn't feel it. Obviously he was nervous but he didn't need to be. I placed another kiss on his lips. This lasting far longer than the previous. We took turns, each placing a soft kiss on the other. Until we surprised each other by kissing at the same time. The others screamed once again, startling me. Finn smiled into the kiss, me getting scared is very comical to him.

"Dang (y/n), I'm proud of you for not screaming at that part." Millie called from the upper level. Finn and I pulled away from each other instantly, our hearts racing. She then walked over to peer down at us. I laughed a nervous laugh and said,

"Oh yeah, I must've not been paying attention."

"You would've had to have jumped though, like even I jumped." Gaten commented.

"Yeah me too, Finnie Boi? Did she jump?" Noah asked, Finn let out a laugh similar to my own. The four of them had all leaned forward to look down at us, Caleb however was still over in his corner. I was right he could see us from where he was. We turned around to look at them.

"Uhh, yeah a little I think, I wasn't paying attention either."

"How were both of you not paying attention?" Sadie asked with a cocked eyebrow.

"I don't know, I'm tired from soccer I just wasn't paying attention." Finn said shrugging. They all looked at me expectantly.

"I just zoned out I guess I don't know." Caleb laughed and shot us a smirk.

"I know why they weren't paying attention." He kept laughing as our faces grew warm. The darkness of the theater hid our pink cheeks.

"Oh do you now? Please share?" Millie said.

"Caleb I will kill you." Finn threatened.

"Well now you have to tell us." Millie pressed.

"I'm just kidding I don't really know, but we're missing the movie!" Caleb said, saving us the embarrassment of telling them. Whether or not Caleb actually knew or if was just being a twat I couldn't figure out. Finn and I intertwined our hands again and turned out attention back to the movie.

"Your chapstick tastes good." He whispered into my ear. I giggled a bit as I looked up to see him licking his lips. "What flavor is it?"

"Cherry, you big dork."