Chases and Red Velvet Ice Cream

A/N: Ok guys. It's been like, what, 11 days since I've posted this book, and It's already reached 100+ views!!??!? What!!? WOW! Thank you so much! Also, I'll try and post more often. With school starting and all it's, just, wow. Anywho cowgirls and cowboys, onto the story! (Yo, wtf did I just write and why....) y

__<><____<:3)~____<><____<:3)~ __

"Stop right there, Mr!"" Judy Hopps, the first rabbit at the Zootopia Police Department, yelled. 

The enemy snickered as he ran. He turned his head around quickly. "Catch me if you can flatfoot!" 

Judy had been chasing this rhino for a while now. He had stolen somebody's wallet while they were walking about on the street. And Judy was determined to catch the theif. Along with her trusty partner-

"...CARROT'S!!! WAIT....FOR.....ME!!!!" Nick Wilde yelled, while panting heavily. He was slowing down, getting farther and farther away, from the chase. "I....I....CAN'T...RUN....AS FAST...AS...YOU!!!" Judy turned her head around while running heavily. "We can't stop now, we're so close to stop!" And with that, she ran farther away from Nick getting closer to the criminal.

Nick stopped running when he couldn't see them anymore; they were probably to far ahead. "You know what....I'll just stop...for a minute..." And with that, he put his hands on his knees and tried to gain back his breath.

"You'll never catch me ya' stupid rabbit!" The rhino called out. Judy chuckled. "A rhino outrunning a rabbit? Well you don't hear that one everyday!" she said.

The chase continued for a few minutes, and then all of a sudden Judy gained incredible speed, while glaring right at him. "I'll ask you to stop one more time, sir, stop!" she shouted. They both rounded a corner into an ally.

The rhino snorted. "Ha! No chance you little-" The rhino stopped when he noticed that it was a dead end. When he turned around she saw Judy holding a tranquilizer gun. "Ha!" he laughed. "That's not even a real gun! What, don't know how to use a basic weapon?"

It's not because she didn't know how to use one, it's just that she didn't want to use one. She could never really imagine shooting an aminal. If she used a gun, she would be as bad as the one comitting the crime. So she and Nick figured that it was best to use tranqs. It wouldn't kill anyone, but it'd be enough to knock em' out.

"Sir, give the wallets back or else I will have to take cautious measures." she warned, only for him to laugh in return. "Try me, cottentail. You think you're so cleaver being a cop and all, eh? I mean I don't see a cop at all, I just see a stupid, nobody that-" 

THUNKKK went the sound of the rhino hitting the hard concreate as he was shot in his neck with a dart. Judy smiled. "That's enough from you now." she said while putting the dart gun in her utility belt. She then took out her walkie-talkie. "Officer Hopps to Wilde, over." No response.

Judy frowned when she didn't hear an answer from her partner. "Officer Hopps to Wilde, over." she said again. But unfortunately, there was still no response. She then huffed. He was probably goofing around on the job somewhere. "OFFICER HOPPS TO WILDE, OVER!!!" she yelled. "Hey, carrots, please stop making my ears bleed and I'll be with you in a sec!" 

'What is he doing?' she pondered inside her head. She then heard a few shuffling noises in the background. I guess he still didn't turn his walkie off. "Are you gonna order or what?" Somebody in the background asked. "Sorry about that," Nick apologized on the other end. "Now, let's see. Can I get one small scoop of red velvet in a waffle cone, my good sir?" 

Judy dropped her jaw. Nick was getting ice cream at Jumbeaux's Café when they were in the middle of a chase and on the job! 'And most importantly, he went without me!' Judy exclaimed in her head. 'Oh, he is so dead when I see him...'

__<><____<:3)~____<><____<:3)~ __

Judy then requested for backup. There was no way, she could lift that heavy rhino all by herself. Clawhauser said that officers McHorn and Pennington were on their way. Judy waited for about ten minutes in the alley. Animals that passed by and were curious were told "there's nothing to see here folks" and "please move along " by Judy. After that ten minutes, a certain fox decided to make an appearence...

"Nick Wilde, you better have a good explaination as to why you went and got ice cream when were were pursuit of chasing a criminal! And why you got ice cream at Jumbeaux's Café, without me!"

Nick rolled his eyes. "It was just a quick stop for ice cream. I was tired anyway. And if you wanted some ice cream, you should of called. Stop being a jealous hater." He said while licking his ice cream.

"First of all, you were gone for most of the chase, that was not just a quick stop for ice cream." Judy said using air quotes. "And Secondly, do you want to get fired? I'm 110% sure that Bogo wouldn't approve of that." 

"Well Bogo isn't here, oh well. I guess we won't get his opinion." he retorted sarcastically, then took another lick of his red velvet ice cream. "Well "I can always ask when we get back." Judy smirked. She moveed her hand from behind her back....to reveal a carrot pen! She clicked a button and it played: 

"It was just a quick stop for ice cream. I was tired anyway. And if you wanted some ice cream, you should of called. Stop being a jealous hater."

Nick gasped. He then narrowed his eyes. "You wouldn't dare!" Judy just smiled. "Oh, I definately would. Unless of course you promise not to do that again." Nick paused, then let out a large sigh. "Ok, Carrots. I promise not to do that again."

Judy smirked. "Thank you, Nick. Now, let's wait for McHorn and Francine."

__<><____<:3)~____<><____<:3)~ __

Nick Wilde and Judy Hopps believed that it was just an ordinary day with an ordinary crime. But unbeknownst to them, tomorrow would be an interesting day, that would change their views on how they saw the world. 

Watch out Zootopia! Another guest will be arriving soon! (like, the next chapter, XD!!)

Word Count: IDK b/c  Wattpad says it 190 words  but I know I have more than that so I'll just say 1

__<><____<:3)~____<><____<:3)~ __

A/N: Honestly, just writing this chapter took longer than I thought it would be. Anyway, I'll try and post more chapters every other day, b/c I have a life too, ya know. Another thing, maybe consider reading my other book, Avenger's Group Chat just got 1k views, so thank you very much if you read that story!!!! And if you haven't maybe check that out, I'll probably update today or tomorrow. 

Next thing, I will be doing contests in future chapters, so if you want to participate make sure you comment/pm me. Early bird gets the worm, so whoever guesses it right f

To wrap this up, please follow, comment, vote, share, add to reading list (basically anything that'll get me notifications) I am a constant Wattpad checked where about every 10-20 minutes I check notifications, so it'd really make my day if I could get at least, I don't know.....10 notifications.....yep, 10 seems reasonable enough.

Anywho, see you in the next chapter, peace out!