Am I in Panama or What?!

A/N : Comment if you see any references at all and where it's from.

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ--Ꮚ・ꈊ・Ꮚ--ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ--Ꮚ・ꈊ・Ꮚ

References:

Movie Reference: 

Movie/Celebrity Quote Reference: 

TV Show Reference:

Fill in the Blank TV Show Reference:

Game Reference:

Celebrity Quote Reference:

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ--Ꮚ・ꈊ・Ꮚ--ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ--Ꮚ・ꈊ・Ꮚ

"Ughhh.." I groaned. "What....what happened." I opened my eyes to see that it was nighttime, for sure. I was sitting on a tree. "What the hell?" I shouted, then covered my mouth. 'I'd anything, I shouldn't talk so loud, who knows what could be out here. SNAP!

'Huh? What was that?' SNAP! 'What is that?' I then looked down to see that I was on a very unstable branch. 'One more snap and it could-' SNAP! I looked down- "Oh, I'm so fuc- AHHHHH!!!" I screamed. I tumbled down for branch to branch, hitting my head in some and turning in a full 360 degrees. 

"OWW!" I whisper yelled when I finally hit the floor. "Since when did I start sleeping in trees in the rainforest?" I slowly got up to look at my suroundings. Yep, it was a freak'in rainforest. Like, what person you know just wakes up and falls off a tree in the rainforest like, boy?

'I'm so confused. How did I end up here?' I thought. Wherever I was, I knew that I'd be able to see better if I was in the trees, so I decided to start climbing.

It was a bit of a struggle to make the climb, but after about 30 minutes of climbing, I finally got to the top. At the top I saw.... a city?! Wait a minute........ I glanced down slowly, then brought my head up. 'So.... if I'm in the rainforest over here..' I started to think. "And a weird city is over here..' I thought looking at the city. I then gasped.

"That means I'm in Panama!" I said excitedly. "Wait.....why am I in Panama." I said, cluelessly. "Maybe I'm dreaming! Yeah, that's it!" I smacked myself good and hard. "Owwwww!" I yelled.

"Ok....so I'm definately NOT in a dream" I noted. All of a suddden, I saw a faint thin shadow above me. Confused, I raised my head, to see....a cable car line! "Yes! This can be useful!" And to top it all off, the platform wasn't that far. With a little climbing in the trees, I'll be on the ground in no time!

I climbed from tree to tree for about 20 minutes before I reached the platform. I then got in the cabe car and closed the door. I then saw a little button that said down (I don't know how cable cars work, I've never been in one) so I pushed it and after a few seconds it started. After I had been on there for a few minutes, I started thinking....

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ--Ꮚ・ꈊ・Ꮚ--Flashback--ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ--Ꮚ・ꈊ・Ꮚ

"Hey, Cayla!" I said, excitedly. "Hey Camila!" Cayla said back. "How's the trip so far?" "It's going great so far! It's not everyday you take a surprise vacation!" "Yep, you're right! So what have  you done so far?" "Well, we just got back scubba diving and in a few hous we're gonna go to the beach." "I'd probably go, if I had enough money...."