Fires Don't Stop Han Solo

A/N: Hey, guys! Finally finished a chapter! I really worked hard on this because I wanted to make sure it had long chapters with more than 2,000 words, have a good plot, and to overall make something that would make people happy! I'm sorry for the wait, but I wanted this chapter to be my best so far. I hope you like it!

Anyway, onto the story!

⊂(ο・㉨・ο)⊃--∪・ω・∪--⊂(ο・㉨・ο)⊃--∪・ω・∪

"Ugggghhh...." Camila groaned as a small amount of sunlight hit her face. "How long was I asleep?" she managed to get out.

"Mom, I just had the craziest dream last night and I-"

 She sat up. When she did, she noticed her surroundings.

"Yup. That definitely wasn't a dream."

She was in a jail cell, sitting on a small concrete bed. The small rays of the sun were coming from a tiny rectangular window. Next to her was a concrete stool, shower, and a toilet. It was obviously made to hold just one person.

By the side of the cell was a cup. And not just any cup. Camila grinned. Whoever was here, was going to get annoyed.

⊂(ο・㉨・ο)⊃--∪・ω・∪--⊂(ο・㉨・ο)⊃--∪・ω・∪

Camila had been banging on the cell with the cup for about 30 minutes, making a loud clicking noise as it hit the metal.

"Hellloooo!!!??!? I know someones here!!"

She called out.

But there was no response.

"I demand to see the one in charge around here!"

But still, there was no response.

"I most certainly have the right to a lawyer, and-and I refuse to be held in a cell like-"

"A savage animal?" Chief Bogo suggested as he stood at the door frame along with Hopps and Wilde.

"Close," she shrugged. "But I was going to say Han Solo."

"Who's Han Solo?" Judy whispered to Nick as they stepped closer to the cell.

"Don't know," Nick whisper-replied back.

"Quiet, both of you!" They immediately stopped talking.

"Finally! You know, you guys have  terrible service." Camila pointed out as she stood up.

She stared at the furies in front of her. One was a big Cape buffalo. The other two were-

"Hey! You too!"

Judy and Nick looked at her with strange eyes, as if they were surprised she called had called out to them.

"..Us?" Just finally said as she looked from Camila, then to Nick, and then back to her.

"Yeah, you too! What's the idea, chasing me for no reason!"

"Excuse me, we-"

"And you! You were the one who tranqed me!" She shouted as she pointed at the chief

"Yeah, so what?" He asked calmly, as if it were no big deal.

"That's not a normal thing that happens is it!?!?"

"...I mean, not everyday, but it was the right thing to do for that situation. And you're not really "normal" to us eaither here." Nick said.

"Do you even know what the situation was?" She accused.

"Yeah, the situation was, look! There's a weird mammal on the run!"

"Just because I was running away?!?!"