Save the Drama for Dr. Llama

A/N: I already know I need to update more, plz don't kill me! I've been very busy getting things ready for a new book. And let me say, I hope you had a very good X-Mas beause I didn't! And also, hope you had a good New Year's! Right when it was midnight I went to bed becuase I wasn't feeling that great. Thank you guys for getting me to 1.7K reads squad!

Anyway, onto the story!

◎▼◎--⊂( ̄(エ) ̄)⊃--◎▼◎--⊂( ̄(エ) ̄)

Camila ran as fast as her legs would run. "Huh, I guess being in track really pays off when you're trying to escape from cops..." she muttered to herself as she ran down the steps. When she was downstairs, she looked for an exit.

All of the officers were going out the main doors of the ZPD. Some were holding onto criminals that had been locked up just as she had been. She knew if she went that way, she would immediately get caught.

She scanned the area for any other exits. And...success! A door that said exit in bright red letters stood to her left. She sprinted to the exit, then pushed the double doors open and ran out, quickly closing them behind her.

She inhaled the air around her, expecting to smell fresh outside air. Instead, she doubled over and started having a strong coughing fit.

The fresh smell in the air was gone, the strong smell of smoke replacing it. When Camila stopped coughing, she started jogging forward and stepped out of the alley. As she stood on the sidewalk, ZPD officers could be seen evacuating the building. A ZFD (Zootopia Fire Department) truck parked in front of the building. The fire fighters wasted no time getting equipment out of the truck. They started attaching a large hose to the fire hydrant that was on the walkway.

A few seconds after watching her surroundings, she ran down the sidewalk towards all of the tall building.

When Camila arrived, she looked around to see the architectural works. Some of the buildings were in a twisted spiral form. Some had a unique shape, the glass windows looked like splatters of paint. But overall, they were nothing like the buildings that were at home.

News reports were playing on some of the buildings. As Camila looked closer at videos, she realized that the reports were about...her. Different news stations played the same Zootube video of the chase with Officer Hopps.

"This mammal may be very dangerous to Zootopia," an otter wearing a suit and tie said.

"This "thing" is obviously not from here, and needs to return where it came from," A hippopotamus said as he took a sip from his mug.

"I'm going to try to build a wall around it," a sloth with a bright yellow wig said.

Some mammals that were walking along stopped by to look at the screens.

"We don't need any more mammals!" An upset koala said

"Don't worry, they'll probably kill it." A rhino said

"I hope the ZPD knocks some sense into that savages head!" The voice of a wolf said.

Camila kept walking, not wanting to hear any comments that would bring her spirit down.

'Let's see, what are my options?' She thought in her head. 'Let's see...I can try to go sightseeing...or go back to the Zootopia's lame police department...sightseeing it is!'

◎▼◎--⊂( ̄(エ) ̄)⊃--◎▼◎--⊂( ̄(エ) ̄)⊃

At the ZPD...