Waffles

A/N: Look, it was just, wow. First I'd like to say something about the views on this story. Human in Zootopia has gotten 250+ views. What!?!? I can't thank you guys enough for reading my story! It feels like in rising to the top with Wattled fame! And an announcement: 

Have a great story but not a lot of reads? Most of the time it's due to the book cover! So if you want a book cover designed by yours truly, send me a pm or message me on my page! Want to see some of the book covers I've made so far? Why don't you check out, Book Covers! It's where I post all of my created book covers not just for other people but because I enjoy making them! 

Now, without further ado, onto the story!

ᶘ ᵒ㉨ᵒᶅ --(Φ ᆺ Φ)--ᶘ ᵒ㉨ᵒᶅ--(Φ ᆺ Φ)

"They say I'm trouble. They say I'm bad. They say I'm evil. And that makes me glad." 

I sang as I continued to spray paint the wall in the dark alley. I had almost finished my masterpiece. I was planning to paint a one of Goku and Vegeta.

"A dirty no-good. Down to the bone. Your worst nightmare. Can't take me home."

I spray painted along their super saiyan god forms. I then made some more details in Vegeta's hair. Honestly, Goku for me was a bit annoying on the show. I guess that's why I like Vegeta better.

"So I've got some mischief, in my blood. Can you blame me? I never got no love."

Honestly, Goku for me was a bit annoying on the show. I guess that's why I like Vegeta better.

"They think I'm callous, a low-life hood. I feel so useless

Misunderstood!"

I was almost finished, I just had to do the last part of the black outline around their bodies. I sprayed, but when I was almost done...

Nothing

I sprayed again. Still nothing. "Ugggh!!!" I growled. "Seriously!? I run out of paint when I'm almost finished?" I said to myself, upset. "Great, now where am I supposed to find some paint?" It was about 5am, so I didn't see any local here, as a matter of fact, I hadn't seen any people walking the streets.

You know what, I might as well try to see where things are. I'm pretty sure someone will know where I can find a paint store that's open. I put the paint cans behind a few stacked bricks that were in the alley to hide them. I unzipped my jacket pocket and put my hands inside. As I did, I felt something inside. I pulled the object out to reveal-

"Yes! I still have my phone!" I said a bit loudly, suprised. "Score!" I yelled. "This is great! Not only do I have my prized possession back, I can communicate with the locals!" I said, remembering the translation app I just so happened to have on my phone.

I walked out of the alley, while putting my hood up. There weren't a lot of people walking the streets, just a few, most likely to the fact that it was still, like, 5am.

I was walking when I saw someone up ahead, and let me tell you, whoever this person was, they were TALL, like needs to play basketball because they're taller than Shaq tall.

I was was squinting my eyes, trying to see the person. He was walking my way, and as he got closer he seemed different, like, not...a human. As I got closer I saw that it was a-

I quickly put my hands around my hood and look straight ahead. That was a giraffe. A fudging giraffe. What the f*cking hell.

I looked across the street to see a pig. No, I'm not insulting someone. But I'm talking about like the real animal, you know, pink, floppy ears, rolls around in the freakin dirt pig.