The Chase

A/N: This literally took me about 3 days to write this chapter, I was just researching and editing, and re-editing and it was all just crazy. But anyway, let me just say that this book has finally reached over 400 views! At this rate, maybe I'll reach 1K views this month! If we do, I might just update... IDK...maybe 7 days in a row? How does that sound? But only if we reach 1K!

Anyway, onto the story!

"RIIIINNNNGGGG!" went the door to Tony's Waffles as Camila stepped in. Before she took another step, she breathed in the smell of waffles. "Mmmmpph..." She then opened her eyes and took a step to the side in a dark corner to look at the menu. Getting noticed here would get her a lot of attention that she didn't want.

"Welcome to Tony's Waffles!" someone from behind the counter greeted.

"Let's take a look at this menu..." she silently whispered as she glanced upwards.

 (4 Total) Waffles:

Original $5.99    S'mores $8.30     Chocolate $7.00     Pecan $5.99    

Churro $6.50    Carrot $6.50     Chocolate Chip $7.50     Red Velvet $6.40

Cookie Dough $6.50     Mocha $6.70     Cinnamon Apple $7.00     Cookies and Cream $5.99

Toppings:

Strawberries $2     Blueberries $2     Vanilla Ice Cream $3     Chocolate Ice Cream $3

Bananas $2    Rasberries $2     Whipped Cream $1     Maple Syrup $1

Chocolate Syrup $2     Maple Cream Cheese Glaze $3

"Hmm..I'll get....Cookie Dough with a topping of...Chocolate Syrup." Yep. It was decided. She then stepped in line. She made sure her jacket covered her skin all the way, pulling it down so the only thing  the person- er furry at the counter would see is her jacket. She then looked down staring at her-

"Oh crap...." she cursed under her breath. Her hands! She stuffed them in her jacket pocket, looking around to make sure nobody had seen them. "Wait a second," she said as she felt something fuzzy in her jacket. 

'Score!' she said as she pulled out some gloves. She immediately put them on. It wouldn't cover up her hand shape, but at least that would cover up her skin.

She waited in line behind the furries as they ordered, soon enough-

"Hi! Welcome to Tony's Waffles, I'm Lily, what can we get you today?"

"Um, can I please get Cookie Dough Waffles with Chocolate Syrup?"

"That all?"

"Yep."

"Ok, your waffles will be out shortly! You can go ahead and wait in line to get your waffles and then pay with cash or credit!"

"Thank you."

She waited in line for about 3 minutes until-

"Cookie Dough Waffles with Chocolate Syrup?"

Camila stepped up and grabbed her waffles and bolted out the door as soon as her path was clear.