Jazzpaws

A/N: 1) Yes, I do need to update more. And constantly.

          2) It is Summer, so you will be seeing a lot more of me on all of my books.

          3) B/c most of my friends are going on vacations you will see me a lot more. Also expect  even more books to come out. So if you like Avengers, DC, Basically every Musical you can think of, DBC, Horror movies I will do it.

          4) If you are not currently following, you might want to do that to see my new post schedule (will come out tomorrow).

          5) Lastly, I will be doing a ton of editing on this book, it really needs it.

Anyway, onto the story!

ᕦʕ •ᴥ•ʔᕤ--(ꏿ ω ꏿ)--ᕦʕ •ᴥ•ʔᕤ--(ꏿ ω ꏿ)

"Great, just perfect!" Chief Bogo said as he sighed in his office chair.

"Well, at least this event shows that this creature can't be trusted when it's left alone," Judy pointed out.

"Alright," The Chief said after a minute of silence, "Hopps, Wilde, you two are going to go out and look for the creature."

"Alright, Chief," Judy said as she springed out of her chair. "We won't let you down. Me and Nick will look all over-

"Uhm,....Chief?" Clawhauser's voice sounded.

Bogo picked up the walkie-talkie. "What is it Clawhauser?"

"...You said that the creature had left the building,...right?"

"Yes. Why?"

Suddenly, the door to the Chief's office opened, causing everyone in the room to look who had opened it.

"Eww, you people, err, animals again," Camila said as she closed the door behind her.

"Well, well, well. Looks like someone decided to finally show up," Nick said (with a bit of a tone may I add).

"Where have you been?" Bogo asked, clearly angered by the girl.

"Out." Camila answered.

"Where exactly is 'out'?" Judy asked.

"Out in the city. Zootopia. Duh."

"Do you know how long we've been looking for you?" Bogo asked.

"After you learned what all the other mammals want to do with you? To you!" Bogo roared.

"Hey, simmer down!" Camila called out. "I was completely aware, and let me just say that I was really, really, super-duper careful. Nobody saw me."

"How do you know!?!" The three screamed at once.

"I just do, kay?" she said as she rolled her eyes.

The Chief was staring at the girl with raging eyes. "Loose the attitude, before we have a problem."

Camila snorted. "Attitude problem!? Ha, I don't have an attitude problem. You seem to have a perception problem though."

Chief Bogo looked as if he would burst right there and then at her words.

"Why, you little-"

"Okay, that's enough!" Nick said as he stood up. "How about we take...uh...what's your name? he asked as he looked at the girl.