~1~

Regina Mills is watching some people talking and dancing around in the big Place the Queen made available for Festivals like these. It was the third year after King Jefferson's, the former Husband of the Evil Queen's death. She killed him that day, three years ago and the people are still celebrating his life. They keep him in Memory as much as the Queen allows to. Regina, the young Princess of Cora And Henry Mills, sister of Zelena Mills, decided to take place at that Festival for once, she's never been on a party like that, of curse she knows how to dance but she prefers looking at Others, especially at Robin Hood, her Ex-Boyfriend. She watched him dancing with Other Woman, clearly he's drunk but that wouldn't be the Princess' problem anymore. "Hey you.", She heard a female voice talking to her right after the Woman tipped her at the shoulder. "I'm not in Mood for a talk, go find someone else.", She murmelnd without looking up at the Woman or Loosing Robin out of her view anyhow. "Well That's not a way to talk with a Queen!", She shouted and as Regina looked up, the Evil Queen was next to her. She made a gesture and two of her black knights were coming into their direction. They took Regina's arms and pulled her away, right to the Queen's castle. A few people were looking at the princess and the Queen but as it became routine for them that the queen would make prisoners, they didn't show much interest as long as it wasn't their self getting pulled away.
~~~~~~
"I guess I'll need to learn you some discipline.", The Queen said as she entered the Room the knights locked Regina in. "Please, I'm sorry your Majesty.", Regina replied as she bowed down in from of the other Woman. Regina had never seen the Queen since that Moment, she pictured her very different. The Queen's hair were blonde curly Locks, her skin was quite pale but still beautiful, her lips were painted into a dark Red and her eyes shined in a green tone. She was wearing a long Black Dress with a big cleavage which showed much of her beasts. "Let's Start with your Name First.", The Queen commanded after scanning Regina's body. "Regina...Regina Mills, your Majesty.", The Princess introduced herself. She tried to read the Queen's expression by her face but more than a raised eye-brown wasn't to see, nothing Different than usual at least. "Regina hmm.", She murmured as she walked around Regina, clearly scanning her one again. "Daughter of Cora and Henry Mills.", She smirked after some seconds of silence. "Yes, May I ask where you know my parents from, my Majesty?", Regina asked unsure. "You can't.", The Queen's cold voice replied, Regina nodded softly without saying another word. A few moments Later, Regina felt the touch of The Queen's warm Hands pulling her to a chair. "Sit.", She commanded and the Princess did as she was told. She was quite sure there was a good side of that Woman and she believed knowing her parents would the Queen stop hurting her. She watched The Blonde Woman snipping her fingers, in the next Moment Regina's wrists were tightly tied to the Chair she was sitting on. "I will keep you here.", The Queen whispered into the Brunette's ear, then left the Room with an evil sounding laughter. Regina thought about the Queen's words, if that was her punishment for being rude to her. She looked around and first of all the large majestic bed cough her eyes, as she looked through the rest of the Room she found a small desk with a Big Mirror just like the one in her Room, a Door which probably covers the Bathroom, Two big windows which can be open to get to the large balcony of the Castle. The walls were of stones and there was a large Fireplace at the Corner of the Room.
~~~~~~
Time went by and Regina couldn't say how long she's been in that Room, she knew she was several hours because the sky got darker and the sun was already leaving, it probably was sundown already as the Queen entered the Room again. "What are you going to do with me, Your Majesty?", Regina asked as firmly as Possible as the Beauty cough her eyes. "Some things, you'll need to learn how to talk with me and some respect as well.", She said and slapped Regina across the face. Much questions started in her head at that time, why would she slap me or better, why now, why not hours ago? What made her become that evil? Why am I here? Anyway She knew she wouldn't get an answer for any of these questions. The Queen held Regina's face in her hands, stroking her pink Cheeks softly. That started much more questions in Regina's head, of curse she wouldn't get an answer of them either. The Queen walked past Regina to the Door Regina had seen, she opened it but closed it that fast Regina couldn't recognize what was behind it. The princess wasn't sure if she should try to free herself or just wait until the Woman would return again, if she returns. Some time Later she came out again, she clearly changed her Dress to a black night Robe. As if Regina wasn't there the Queen walked to the Bed and laid down, she took the Blanket and closed her eyes. Regina's face turned confused once again.