~5~

"I See you've found a horse.", The Queen smirked as she entered the Stable as well. She wasn't wearing riding clothes like Regina, she was wearing a thick but still elegant Red Dress, clearly the Queen isn't someone who'd went outside with anything else than a dress. "Please, your Majesty. I've rode him yesterday as well, he's amazing.", Regina begged as she faced the Queen. "Fine then, but I'll ride.", She smirked once again, that Time Regina wasn't understanding anything. The Queen used a small stage to get on Ebony and looked down at the confused Princess. "He's my horse, now sit.", She commanded and Regina did as she was told. Her hands were on the Queen's Shoulders as hey rode out of the Stable. While the ride Regina looked around interested, that was all the Queen's aria so The Princess had never seen it. They rode over a colorful flower garden, through a small part of the Forest and then over a meadow until the Queen stopped her horse at the top of a small hill, next to an apple tree. "That is so beautiful, the flowers, the grass, the trees, even the forest ground was beautiful.", Regina breathed out, loud enough so the Queen was able to hear it. "Glad you liked it, now Come on.", The Woman Said and took Regina's hand to help her to get off the tall horse. "An Apple Tree?", Regina asked confused as she walked there, a little bit faster than the Queen. "Yes.", She simply said, waiting for Regina's next actions. The Princess took out a small knife from her pocked and pressed it against the tree. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!", The Queen shouted and ran to the Brunette. "Give me a minute, your majesty.", She replied and kept doing it. After some seconds she was showing the knife to the Queen, as the woman could see when Regina put the knife away, her tree wasn't cut or anything. "An apple maggot, if he'd Stil be there the tree would have died.", The Princess explained and threw the insect at the top of her knife away again. "Well then I should thank you, from where did you know that?", The Queen asked firmly again. "Zelena once had an apple tree in the garden but my Mother forced us to try magic at it, I didn't do that but I was taking care of the tree and studied much about it, the insects that attack it, how fast it grows up and what it needs, like water, sunshine and some new seeds.", Regina explained. "You practiced magic?", She Asked Coldly as always. "My Mother does a little bit, she wanted us, me and my sister to learn too but I didn't want to, I hate it when I have too much power, I like it simple, that's a reason why I ran away from my princess life.", Regina explained and shrunk down the apple tree. "Do you miss them? Your family?", The Queen asked as she shrunk down next to the Princess. "Sometimes, but sometimes I'm just glad I'm not there anymore.", Regina explained and smiled softly as she looked into the Queen's hazel eyes. She didn't waste any second more and leaned in to kiss her, to her surprise The Queen's lips met hers halfway. The Princess let out a little moan as the other woman slipped her tongue into her mouth, teasing her playfully. The Queen put her hands on Regina's shoulders and pushed her to the floor. She placed herself on the Brunette and kissed her softly once again. Regina slipped her hands into the Queen's blonde hair locks and The Woman went down kissing her neck and suck it until a hickey was left. The Princess arched her body and the Queen didn't miss the chance of grabbing the Brunette by her ass. She squeezed it in the same Rhythm she was kissing her. Regina moaned out softly and pressed her nails into the Queen's back which made The Blonde moan as well. "Let's Go back.", The Queen commanded like nothing would have happened and Regina nodded softly. She got on the horse again and helped the Blonde to get on as well.
~~~~~~
"Mother? Anything new from Regina?", Zelena asked as she entered her Mother's room. "No, I'm afraid the Queen won't let her go.", Cora admitted sadly. "Mother I...I did something stupid.", Zelena replied and looked down at the floor. "I told Robin that Regina is a prisoner at the Queen's castle and we made a plan to get her back but I haven't heard of him since then, he also isn't at his house or in any tavern, no one has seen him.", Zelena explained with tears in her eyes. "What happened to your sister is not your fault Zelena, and you just wanted to help her with Robin but I'm afraid he got killed by the Queen.", Cora replied and swiped off Zelena's tears from her cheek. "We will get her back, we need to, there is a kingdom waiting for her.", The Queen said strict and Zelena nodded as reply.
~~~~~~
"Not there. Come with me.", The Evil Queen commanded as Regina was about to enter her room. The Queen leaded her to a Room she had never seen since she was in the castle, as the Blonde opened the Door, a large room with a queen sized bed, large windows, several closets and wardrobes and some flowers and mirrors were to see. "You sleep with me tonight.", The Queen said with an Evil Smirk, Then she pushed Regina Gently inside. "I...I..um.", Regina stuttered, not able to form an meaningful sentence. "Duh, you're going to sleep in my bed with me next to you.", The Queen's explained and rolled her eyes at Regina. "Get in.", The Queen ordered, then she snapped her fingers and Regina's wasn't wearing the same clothes as a minute before anymore. She was wearing an black top and a short white short that showed her olive brown skin, especially her toned legs, her hair was bun in a messy ponytail, The Blonde was wearing a black t shirt and some black pants. Regina did as she was told and got in next to the Blonde. The Queen grabbed her waist and pulled her closer, after a while the princess felt the Blonde's grip getting softer, heard a soft snoozing and she felt the warm breath of the Queen at her neck. It felt like forever for Regina until she'd finally get some rest and could take a small nap even though she was laying in an very uncomfortable position.