~6~

"Morning Dear.", The Queen greeted with a wide smirk on her face as she looked down at the Brunette laying next to her, cuddled into a ball of blankets and The Queen's arms. "Good Morning, your Majesty.", Regina replied unsure about the situation between them. "Aww Cutie, you don't need to call me that, Emma is fine if we're alone.", She said and lifted up Regina's chin by her fingers so she'd look into her brown eyes. "So my Princess, what are we going to do today?", She Asked, still with that smirk at her face. "Umm. I'm not sure, your Majest-Emma.", Regina stuttered, clearly unsure about using the Queen's name instead of her Title. "It's still quite early and I'm really bored, people don't like me when I'm bored and I just have no idea what to do today, maybe you have.", The Queen continued playing innocently as her hands made their way down Regina's back to her ass, grabbing and squeezing it. Another smile appeared on the Queen's face as the Brunette let out a small moan. "Why don't we stay in bed?", Regina suggested, exactly knowing the Queen has wanted to hear that since the start of their conversation. "Good Girl.", The Blonde replied smirking just before she pulled Regina closer to her, kissing her hungrily. "I-", "hush Beauty.", The Queen cut Regina off, then continued kissing her and licking her bottom lip. She snapped her fingers and Regina's face turned confused and embarrassed as she realized she was wearing a short, black, tight dress with an wide cleavage and a tight corset that pressed her breasts together even more. "That's better.", The Queen smirked and kissed her one again. They broke apart as breathing became a problem and Emma sat down at the Brunette, starring at her hungrily. Regina tried to talk several times but the Queen always put her finger at her lips, stopping her. "Let's skip to the good bit.", The Queen smirked and put off her Clothes. She took off Regina's panties and her own ones, just like her shirt and shorts, bra and shoes so she'd be completely naked. She left Regina with the Tight Dress and some fuck me boots at the Bed as she made her way to the closet. "Where are you going?", Regina asked confused as the Queen let go. "Sweetheart as much as I want to pin you against the wall and fuck you everyday of our lives, I have some things to do and a kingdom to reign. I'll get dressed and leave to a meeting with some knights and other kings, you're free to go wherever you want to as long as you don't run away from Mommy.", The Queen smirked and let out a small smile which melted Regina's heart immediately. "Okay, I'll do as same then.", Regina nodded and walked toward the Closet but the Queen stopped her by her arm. "What do you think you're doing? You're going to stay like this, Princess.", Emma smirked and rested her hands on the Brunette's waist as she pulled her closer. "But this is so tight and I wear nothing underneath it.", Regina stuttered, Indeed knowing she couldn't win this as the Queen raised an eyebrow and left the Room. As Regina left some seconds after, she barely focused where she actually went, all she saw and felt where the eyes of the knights and employees around her, starring at her curves, breasts and ass.
~~~~~~~
"Can I help you, dearie?", A male voice asked some seconds after Regina stopped walking. She didn't even know where she went, she just wanted to escape the eyes of everyone and be alone. It was quite dark except a small torch at the corner of the Room, but it was still too dark to see the person that was talking. "I...um...my name's Regina and I want to know how my parents are..can you do that? Who are you and why are you here?", She stuttered and walked some steps forward to get a better view. "Rumplestiltskin. And I can do everything-for a pice, dearie.", He explained as she walked some steps back off his cell so Regina wouldn't see anything. "I've heard of you. What's your price?", The Princess asked. "The Queen has something I want, it's the key to get me out of this cell, I want you to get it for me, then I will help you, better hurry because I'll give you two days.", He said and with that Regina made her way back to the Queen's chamber to look for the key.
~~~~~~~
"Please, your Majesty. I beg you to let Regina go, even though if you kill me!", Zelena cried out as she and the Queen met at the place they chose. "Why would I kill you, I mean I can kill you just because you are crying like a one month old baby. Regina's fine with me.", The Queen replied annoyed while rolling her eyes to show her annoyance obviously to The Redhead. "Please your Majesty, Shes my sister and I need to get her back no matter what it costs, our father Henry is very sick and my Mother fears he'd die without seeing her one last time.", Zelena stuttered and tried to hold back her tears so the subborn Queen wouldn't get more annoyed than she already was. "Regina is fine with me. She won't leave and believe it or not she's not that bad at my place. She's happy instead of being annoyed by being a princess.", The Queen replied cold and covered herself with purple smoke that brought her back to The Brunette and the castle she was in as she left Zelena back alone crying.