~2~

As Regina opened her eyes again, she wasn't tied at that chair anymore. She wasn't even in that Room anymore. She looked around and figured out she was in a guest room or so, maybe a room of another person of the castle. She laid in a Bed and as she looked Down her body, she recognized a different dress, she was wearing a black one that looked almost alike the Queen's one the day before. As she got up and went to the Door, it wasn't locked. Was this a test? Was she allowed to leave? She went out of the Room and made her way through the Castle. There were some guards but surprisingly they didn't move or even look at her as she passed them. She stopped as she found the Queen sitting at a large Table, she was eating some meat and potatoes and she drank water. "Look who made it.", She smirked as she saw The Princess. "Umm I'm sorry. What are you going to do with me? Why am I here, your Majesty?", Regina asked curiously even though she knew she shouldn't ask. "Sit.", The Queen commanded coldly as she pointed to the chair besides herself. Regina did as she was told, she sat down at the chair and waited for the other Woman to begin. "You're here because I want to, you can be glad you're not behind a cell like others or got killed by me.", She said coldly while taking another bite of her meat. "You will spent your time here now, you've already seen your Room, you're not allowed to leave the Castle without me. You're going to eat with me and listen to me.", The Queen explained after some minutes and Regina nodded. She wanted to ask about the dress and why she wasn't in a cell or killed, why the Queen would be that nice but Regina knew the other woman would just get furiously.
~~~~~~
"Mother, a letter by the Evil Queen.", Zelena Mills said as she showed her Parents the Letter. She handed her Mother the Letter but immediately she knew it wasn't something good as she could read her Mother's faces expression. "Henry.", She stuttered as she handed her Husband, Henry Mills the Letter. "What's wrong, Mother?", Zelena asked worriedly. "Your Sister. The Evil Queen is keeping her at her Castle.", Cora explained silently after some time. "What! We need to get her back.", Zelena replied, close to tears. She knew how horrible the Queen was, once her Mother was asking her to get some apples from the market in the city, the Queen was visiting that time and Zelena saw her Killing a woman coldly because she wasn't baking her favorite kind of Pie. She didn't want to imagine how her sister was at that time. "We will, we will meet with the Queen and beg her to let Regina go.", Henry said as he was done reading the Letter. Regina never wanted to be a princess so she often left the castle without permission, she didn't care about her Parents, she wanted to see the world and as Zelena recognized, that Robin Hood made everything worse, he was taking her to Festivals and into the Woods which their Mother didn't like at all. Still, Zelena needed to get her Sisters back and she was sure the Queen wouldn't just let her go by a chat between her and Zelena's parents. She decided to help her Sister otherwise.
~~~~~~
"Robin?", Zelena asked as she knocked at the Door she Remembered As Robin Hood's front door. "Zelena? How can I help you?", He asked with that British accent of his. He was wearing no shirt and his hair was quite messy, Zelena knew he'd had a hangover. "It's Regina..can I come in?", She asked softly and went inside as the Man nodded. She didn't like him but she knew he loved her Sister and would still do even after they broke up. "What's wrong with Regina?", He asked and took another sip of his water glass. "The Queen. She keeps her as a prisoner.", Zelena replied and Robins eyes went big. "What?! We need to get her out!", He said Loudly, caring and loving. "My Parents are going to have a chat with the Queen and beg her to let Regina go but I don't think it will convince her, I mean her Name is The Evil Queen.", Zelena explained and Robin nodded as reply. "I have a plan.", He said and began to explain it to the redhead. As he was done, Zelena nodded and gave him a key to the castle she and her parents were living in. After some time she returned to the Castle again.
~~~~~~
"I will go on a trip Tomorrow, and you will stay here, with one of my Knights watching you.", The Queen informed Regina as she showed up for their Dinner like the Queen commanded some time before. There were big plates of meat, salad, Fish and Rice at the Table, between them were some bottles, some were with water, others were with Wine. The Princess nodded in agreement. "May I ask when you will be back again, your majesty?", Regina asked unsure. "I will be back in the Morning again, dear. Be a good girl and don't make any problems or you will need to be punished.", The Queen said and Regina nodded once again. "Yes My Queen.", The Princess said and took a sip of her glass.