~7~

"What are you doing, dear?", The Queen coldly asked as she found the Princess looking though some of the loads of her closet and desk. "I...um...I'm so sorry. There was this man and he said I'd get to see my family if I'd find the key to his cell and I was so stupid and made the deal.", Regina cried out as she shrunk to the floor while covering her face in her hands. "Shttt. I'm not mad at you. What man?", The Queen asked while stroking her lovers back comfortingly. She was afraid to know the answer already. "I...I don't know. He didn't show hisself or told me. He just made that deal.", Regina stuttered without being able to stop crying. "We will fix this. If it's the men I think about I'm afraid you can't get out of this deal, but you don't need to. You will give him the keys and set him free.", Emma said calmly and placed a kiss at Regina's forehead. "W...What? But....But you had a reason to lock him away, didn't you? And you give that up now? For me?", Regina stuttered immediately more comfortable at the touch of the Woman. "Yes, Dear. I would give up everything for you.", The Blonde replied and stroke Regina's tears off her cheeks caring.
~~~~~~
"Do you have it, dearie?", The man behind the cell asked as the Princess walked in once again. "Yes.", She nodded and opened the cell. As the Man walked out Regina saw his face an the wide grin from ear to ear on it. His skin was like the one of an reptile, maybe a crocodile, his hair was curly and his nails were grey or green and as long as Regina's. "Now about my family.", The Brunette said as she found her voice again. "Of curse, Dearie.", He replied and a circle of black smoke appeared in from of them. In the middle were Regina's sister, mother and father into her parents chamber. Her father'a skin was pale and his hands were shaking. He laid in bed while Zelena and Cora fought to hold back their tears. "What is wrong with him?!", Regina asked as some tears escaped her eyes at the look of her family. "He is very sick. He will die in a few days, he probably doesn't even have three days. But the best is, your lovely Queen knows. She met your sister and got told about your father but she still doesn't let you go. You're still here dearie while he is dying.", The Man explained and cursed Regina to cry more. The men disappeared in the same black smoke that showed Regina her family and Regina ran back to Emma.
~~~~~~
"So dear, how did it go?", The Queen asked without turning around to Regina. "YOU KNEW! You knew that my father is going to die but you don't tell me and hope is never find out!", Regina shouted and shrunk to the floor, crying more than she ever though she would be able of. "Sweetheart I'm sorry. I just didn't want to loose you.", The Queen explained and ran to the Brunette. "He is going to die and I won't be there.", Regina sobbed. "I'm sorry, My Princess. I know now that I can't lock you in here like a prisoner because you are so much more. So leave, go and get to your father before it is too late.", The Queen said and cupped Regina's cheeks in her hands. "You-You let me go?", Regina stuttered. She had heard so much evil and miserable things about the Queen. Her hate, Evilness and her devilishly fireballs, but since Regina was at the castle she didn't see any of that. She found a loving, caring, understanding and beautiful woman that just got though so much pain so she'd build her walls up and get feared of everyone rather than loved. "Of curse, my princess. You used to be my prisoner but you aren't anymore. I can't let you be here while your father is dying.", The Queen explained and Regina nodded silently. She quickly switched clothes and ran to the stable to get a horse, then she rode away as she left the Queen behind. HeartBroken...once again. "I will come back!", Regina yelled which cursed the queen to smile. "I can't wait.", She said and watched after Regina until she wasn't in her view anymore.
~~~~~~
"MOTHER!", Regina yelled as she arrived in her parent's chamber. "Regina! You're here!", Zelena yelled and ran Into her younger sister's arms. "I'm here to be with him. How is he?", Regina asked as she sat down at the bed next to her sleeping Father. "You will go back?!", Cora yelled which made Regina shiver a bit. "Yes, But I will be here until he's gone.", Regina replied and took her fathers hand. "Oh hell no-you won't go anywhere!", The older woman yelled and before more could happen Zelena lead her out of the Room. "R-Regina?", Henry stuttered weakly as he hardly opened his eyes. "I'm here Father. I won't go away. Close your eyes and rest. I will wait.", The Princess said and stroke his hair caring. "I love you Regina, I'm sorry that I couldn't protect you from your Mother the last years or from the Queen.", He stuttered and a tear escaped his eye. "Don't feel like that Father, Mother has always been cruel but that's how I grew up and I didn't go that bad. And about the Queen, don't worry a little bit, she isn't how everyone tells, she's kind and loving, I wasn't her prisoner, she saved me from my Life as a princess.", Regina explained smiling and wiped away her Fathers tear before she kissed his Forehead.