~8~

Time Lapse: 2 Days later

"Regina, Zelena honey, can you two go and get me some water, please?", Henry asked as Regina sat at his bed next to him once again with Zelena and Cora. The sisters nodded and went out of the Room, leaving him with his wife. "Take care of them Cora.", Henry murmured weaker than before. "I will. It's okay Henry, you don't have to fight anymore.", Cora replied as she stroke his hair, knowing he wouldn't survive another day. "Thank you my love. Don't let them see me like this.", He sighted and closed his eyes peaceful. "I won't my love.", She whispered and placed a kiss at his forehead. "Father we-", Regina got cut off my her words dying in her mouth as she saw her Mother crying next to her Father. "What....What happened?", Zelena cried out and dropped the water bottle she held in her hands. "Come on my Loves, he's gone.", Their Mother Said and leaded them out of the Room. "Daddy.", Zelena Cried out one last time before she stayed silent to be strong for her younger Sister. "I...I need to go.", Regina stuttered as she ran out of the castle. The Pain in her grew within seconds and all she could think about was her Queen, she needed that warm and strong arms of hers holding her tight next to her while kissing the top of her head caring. "You won't go anywhere!", Core shouted and got Regina back by using her magic. "Mother! Let me go! I need to go back to her!", Regina yelled, still crying about her loss. "You will stay here! You won't ever go back to that woman!", The Queen shouted and grabbed Regina's wrist strongly that it hurt. "Mother let me go! I love her!", Regina shouted and immediately earned a hard slap across her face by her Mother. "Foolish Child! You are supposed to marry a king!", Cora shouted and grabbed Her daughter's wrist again. "Mother Leave her alone!", Zelena shouted but got pushed away by her Mother as well. Cora leaded Regina to a door and pushed her In the room as it opened. "You will stay here until you know how to speak with me and not be that foolish and stupid Girl anymore!", Cora shouted and slammed the door shut before she locked it, leaving her Daughter alone in the cold room, crying herself to sleep about her Father and the Queen she hardly fell for. She heard Zelena and her Mother talking at the other side of the Door, arguing about any Marriage and The Evil Queen. Regina let out a small smile as she noticed her big Sister would be outside there and try to convince their mother to let her go and be with the Queen. She never understood what she did to deserve Zelena.
~~~~~~
The Queen was looking out of her large window once again, yearningly missing the Princess. She wondered how her Father was and if he'd have survived and got better, still be that sick or passed away. She mixed herself a trunk and turned herself into another Woman. Her face showed her skin bones much more, her hair was in a deep brown, just like her eyes and her clothes were like the ones of any Farmer or any woman. She covered herself In purple smoke and as it evaporates again, she was into the small town in front of The Mills' castle. She talked to several people about the King's health. Some told her they wouldn't know since Queen Cora shut everything down, some said he'd still be sick but most of the People and some guards that talked to her for some Golden coins, let her know he'd have died that day. The Queen knew she couldn't get into the castle since Queen Cora made sure she isn't welcomed there, so she decided to wait for Regina to come back to her castle.
~~~~~~
"Dark one I summon you.", Cora Mills said as she was alone in her Office-the only place of the Castle None Of her daughter's would interrupt her. "What can I do for you, dearie?", The Men asked as he appeared in front of her. "I want to make a deal about the Evil Queen. She's been too long on this world and needs to get killed, I want an army to do that-tell me your Prize.", The Queen explained and watched as a wide Grin at the Man's face and a contract in his hand appeared. "I want you Magic Globe, dearie. The one to Track device via the user's blood-simply put, to find people.", He said and the Queen agreed and signed the paper. She handed him the Magical Object and in return he snapped his fingers and the iron knights that were used as decoration of the Castle, just like the stony dragon-like figures at the top of it, began to move and place themselves like real soldiers at the front of the Castle, ready to fight for their Queen. As Cora looked satisfied out of the Window to see her army, she nodded and the Man disappeared again as fast as he showed up.