~11~

Time Lapse: The next day

The Evil Queen got lead outside of the Castle to the middle of the town where already a guillotine, several knights of Cora Mills and some other kings, Queen's and villagers that wanted to see the Execution of the famous evil Queen with their own eyes. The Queen's Face was covered by some dirty old cloth until she'd arrive at the guillotine. Since the previous day The Blonde hasn't heard anything from Zelena or Regina but as she didn't see the redhead walking next to her to the town like the Queen like it would be traditional, she probably got cough by her mother and got locked away as well as the Evil Queen expected.
"Today we came here together to celebrate two wonderful things. The Execution Of The Evil Queen and the Marriage Of my younger Daughter Regina.", Cora begun and made a gesture to The Blonde. "Unfortunately Neither Of my daughter's can't be here at this because they are full planning for the Wedding, you will see them later that day.", The Woman finished and made another gesture to show the guards to lead The Blonde to the machine and other guards to play the Drums that were also traditional for every Execution. The cloth at Emma's head got lifted up and thrown st the ground as The Evil Queen kneeled down and placed her head at the Machine. She closed her eyes as she couldn't bear to see the People clapping their hands and laughing in joy about her death. She heard several people abuse her and scream to start and kill her. After some minutes of Cora Mills talking about every bad things The Blonde did, she made the final gesture that showed the guard to flip the switch and cut her head of. "NO! STOP IT!", Regina yelled just a few seconds before the guard did it. Her yelling immediately stopped him. "Don't Listen to the Queen, My Mother-Cora Mills. She's a liar, she may have done bad things but we can't kill her for it. My mother has told you what bad things the 'Evil' Queen did but not which were the good ones, besides my Own Mother did much bad things just as well.", Regina yelled and ran to her Mother and the Queen. "This Woman is my everything. She isn't cruel or evil, not anymore. She's the love of my Life.", Regina begun and helped Emma out of the cuffs. "My Own Mother Locked me up into a cold dark room and slapped me for loving this wonderful woman. She has done exactly the same to my Sister Zelena. Your beloved Queen forces me to marry a man I don't even know and that is twice my age-just for business. So why doesn't she deserves to die? Is that what you think-just because someone did some cruel things they deserves to be killed?", Regina starts before her Mother could stop her. "I love this woman with all my heart and if you want to kill her then you need to kill me just as well.", Regina said and took Emma's hand in hers. "Because if you agree on this then you are the Monsters-monsters for killing someone that has changed-killing someone for something they've done in the past but still standing behind a woman like my Mother.", Regina finished and kissed the Blonde passionately. "She's Right!", Zelena yelled from a row behind. Her green dress was full of dirt and her hair was messy as well. The people's faces turned shocked to see her like this. The redhead ran up to Regina and Emma, their Mother was still behind them. She couldn't get out a single word she was way too embarrassed and mad at both of their children. "Yes! Why do we listen to her? The Princess is right-we would be monsters!", A men from the rows behind shouted. Some others joined and the rest stayed at the side of Cora, soon there was a small fight which got interrupted by The Blonde soon. "I know I've done very bad things. I've murdered, terrorized and hurt very much of you, so I can understand that you don't believe there's a redemption for me. But at least you need to know that if I should survive this day, I'll show you that I can change, not alone for sure but I have the most gorgeous woman next to me, Regina. I never though I could do good things but she showed me different. If you believe that I can get redemption and become good, then come to my-our castle and join the society there. The doors will always be open for everyone that wants to join and there won't be an Evil Queen any longer. The coat of arms of me and my castle will be for a second chance. To a happy beginning instead of fear and hate.", Emma said and squeezed Regina's hand a little bit tighter. "You don't really believe this do you?", Cora shouted and walked between The couple so they'd let go of their hands. "A second change sounds good.", A woman yelled and soon there were several people standing next or behind the sisters and The former Evil Queen while the rest was next to Cora. "We don't want a fight-we want you to leave me, Regina, Zelena and everyone that needs our protection alone.", The Blonde said and as Cora nodded beaten, she snapped her fingers and they disappeared in Purple smoke, ready to build a new kingdom and start a new life.

So, last part hehe
The book isn't as long as my Other ones but I hope u liked it anyway :)
See ya my lil evil Regals