~4~

The next morning began and as Regina could say, they didn't move any meter. She was still resting her head at the Queen's chest and her arms were still around her, they still were in Bed and still had the same clothes like the day before. "Morning Princess.", She greeted with a smirk. "Morning, your majesty, im sorry i Must have ruined your dress.", Regina apologized but the Woman still seemed calmed. "No worries for that, what happened yesterday?", She Asked with the serious voice Regina knew that well. "I um, I did as you told me, I stayed in the castle and didn't do anything, well I was riding in the inner courtyard with a horse I got, I hope that's fine, I didn't leave the castle. Then I went to bed and woke up by him laying there.", The Brunette stuttered. "You were riding, well fine then, as long as you don't leave the castle.", The Queen said without any expression of her face. "May I ask where he is now, my Majesty?", Regina asked unsure. "In the dungeon of the castle. He won't get anywhere near you again.", She explained and Regina nodded softly. "Now get a bath and switch your clothes, I'll expect you for Breakfast, even though we could call it Lunch already, it's eleven fifteen.", The Queen said and went out of the Room. "Yes, your Majesty.", The Princess replied and got up as well. After Regina took her bath, she went to her closet once again to get a dress, this time it was a red one. The corset was quite tight but it showed Regina's curves even better.
======
"So, what were you doing on that Festival, that wide away from home.", The Queen asked as cold as always as Regina showed up at the large table. "I was running away actually. My Mother was about to force me to Marry a King which is twice my Age. I don't love him and I hate being a princess, so I ran away from home to start a new life.", Regina explained, again she wasn't able to read the other woman's face expression. "What about your Sister? Isn't she the older one?", The Queen Asked, still cold as Ice. "Yes, Your majesty. My Mother invited several kings to get married with me or Zelena but they've always proposed me, that's why Me and my sister got into a fight. She was angry at me for getting the chance to get Queen instead of her. I mean I love her and I know she loves me too but she can be rude if it's about becoming a queen.", Regina explained and the Woman just nodded without changing the expression of her face. "I'm sorry.", She replied after a short silence. "There's no need to be sorry, your Majesty. Zelena and I had much fights in the past about that theme but we always got together again. Our Mother is still that suborn Woman that doesn't care about anything else than power, but that can't be changed by anyone I guess.", Regina sighted. The Queen was surprised as she heard about Regina's life, Emma had much troubles with her Mother as well, just like Regina she also was forced to marry the King but instead of the Brunette, she didn't get the chance to escape for a new start. "That Men you were watching at the festival that day, Robin Hood, what is his role about this?", The Queen asked firmly, without letting Regina out of her view. "Robin helped me to escape from my Mother, he's my ex.", Regina explained as she turned to The Queen, looking into her dark eyes. "Ex? How?", She asked curiously, clearly amused to know everything about the Princess. "He cheated on me with a woman called Marian. He wanted more of me than just being his Girlfriend, it felt like he'd loved me but also wanted to own me, as I didn't give him what he wanted he amused hisself with That other Woman, I told him to go and didn't see him until I met him two weeks later at the Festival.", Regina explained with that innocent, pure and soft voice which could drive the Queen crazy. That Princess would be the death of hers. "Get yourself into riding clothes, I want to take you somewhere.", The Queen ordered and left the table as they were done eating. "You take me outside?", Regina questioned and got up as well. "You're just a Little Princess, try to get away and I will use my magic to punish or kill you.", The Woman replied with an evil smirk, then she left. "Your Majesty?", Regina called after her, with success as the Queen turned around to the Brunette again. "Am I allowed to wear the blue riding uniform?", Regina asked and the Queen agreed, then they both left in their rooms.
Regina was excited to go outside again, she didn't know how much days she's been in the castle yet but she knew it would be great to go outside again, even better, on a riding trip. She got her horse just a day ago but loved it already, it was a black one named Ebony. Regina was riding since she could remember, the only sport her Mother allowed her to do. As she was done, she put her hair into a ponytail and went outside to the stable to sattle her horse. She hoped the Queen would allow her to ride Ebony today as well.