~9~

The fourth day was beginning and The Evil Queen gave up her hope for Regina to come back. She was hating herself for even believing or hoping the Princess would return. She was a monster and no one, especially not a beauty like Regina would love her. The Princess' Mother has still locked her into that Room, of course Emma didn't know that. In the Morning Queen Cora had decided to use her army against the Evil Queen. She let the day before pass because she didn't find the Time for planning an Attack. She was quite busy to arrange a Wedding-the one of Regina. The Princess didn't know about it but Cora had already find a King that had much interest in the Brunette, she knew she couldn't tell Regina because she would never agree to Marry a Man twice her age or just marry for business anyway, so she decided to keep it as a secret until the Day they'd get Married. About her other Daughter, Zelena. She didn't have that much Problems. The redhead had always wanted to become as powerful as her Mother. She was about to Marry a week after Regina, Cora knew it would be without any Problems because Zelena's fiancé was chosen by the Redhead herself. She fell in love and they were happy to get Married-different than Regina. The Queen got more annoyed by her Daughter day by day. Sometimes Regina refused to eat or to talk to her Mother but Cora was quite convincing with her Magic and slaps at Regina's face. She knew that day was the day she would beat the Evil Queen.
~~~~~~
She left her Castle as Her older Daughter Zelena left to see her Prince at his Castle. Regina was left behind in that Room, guarded by a few guards. "You've heard it? The war's coming.", One of the guards asked from the Other side of the wooden Door. "What do you mean? I've heard some things but I'm not sure if you should believe it.", The Other one replied. The Princess pressed her right ear at the Door so she could Listen what they were talking about. Shes been tired of crying and getting slapped, so she decided to calm down and make a plan to get back to the Blonde. "Better Listen to the things of The Evil Queen. I've heard Queen Cora made a small deal with The Dark one. I don't know what it exactly was about but I know that he gave her an dark Army to storm the Evil Queen's Castle and Arrest or take her down.", The Guard grinned and the other one began to laugh in joy as well. Much other than Regina. She's been trying not to sob or to cry to she could listen to them but the imagination of her Love getting killed by Her Mother was too much pain for her to handle, still she needed to know more about her Mother's plans so she ran to the Bed and took one of the pillows to cover hear cries in them and shut them off. "As i know, Queen Cora is arresting her there with some kind of magic bracelet to block her Magic. In the Morning of the next day, She'll be executed in public so everyone will see.", The Man explained again and again Regina heard some joyful laughs. "You know More? I though it all would just be rumors.", The Other Man asked curiously. "Some close guards to the Queen said, There will be two Weddings. One of Princess Regina, to A King, I'm afraid I forgot his Name, and another one of Princess Zelena and her Prince Caspian. The Wedding Of the older daughter is a week after the one of the younger one as I know. The one of Princess Regina is a a few hours after the Queen's Hanging.", He explained and Regina cried out once again. She couldn't understand why her Mother was that cruel to do this to her and the Blonde.
~~~~~~
The Army Of Knights stormed at the front of The Evil Queen's Castle as Cora Mills did her last Gesture and nodded satisfied. "Today you will get cough and tomorrow you will get what you deserve.", She said as she watched her Knights being successful about breaking the front and getting inside the castle, just like the Dark One Promised. A large grin appeared at her face as she saw the Evil Queen's Knights got struck down-of curse they had no chance against the stony and Metallic Knights Of hers.
Some minutes after, As she went inside and smiled satisfied once again as she saw all the Evil Queen's dark soldiers laying unmoving at the Floor. Finally she arrived at the place the Queen was around her there were some of Cora's stony knights, also laying unmoving at the floor. "surrender yourself and I will let it go quick.", Cora commanded as her knights stepped back from the Blonde so the Woman could see her. "Keep Dreaming.", The Evil Queen snapped and a fireball appeared in her Hand threateningly. Cora did as same and as they let the fireballs go, they crashed against each other's halfway. "You think you can defeat me?!", The Blonde shouted and another fireball got shot by her. "I've made you an offer and not to take it was very stupid of you.", Cora snapped and threw one of her Soldier's swords at the Other Woman. "You think I'm that easy to defeat?! Why do you think I'm called the Evil Queen?!", She shouted as she cough the Sword right before it cut her flesh. "You may be evil but I will always be stronger and cleverer.", Cora smirked and a wide smirk made her way between her Cheeks as the other Woman slowly grew weaker. "What have you done?!", She shouted with her last energy before she shrunk to the Floor. "A Queen should know she should never start a fight unprepared. The sword was full of poison but since my army is of stone, they won't get infected by it, other than you, your Majesty.", Cora explained sarcastically. She bent down and put the bracelet at the Queen's wrist before the Blonde fully passed out.