🗝️Chapter [II]: THE FORGOTTEN MONSTERS

_________________________

» The Forgotten Monsters «
_________________________

     Philippines heard a loud noise from the left corridor. It looks like the glass door was broke by the thing that was inside the room.

     After knowing that the entrance door was locked, Philippines immediately ran upstairs, she didn't want to wander around the house anymore knowing that there is something in this house with her.

     When she finally made it upstairs, Philippines saw plenty of doors and another staircase. She gazes at the surroundings and saw a window. Philippines immediately ran towards the window and tried to open it with all her strength, but some weird power was holding it shut. "Maybe... If I found something to break the glass I might be able to get out of this place," she said through herself.

     Philippines turned around and saw something, something that caught her attention. There is something on the wall.

     It is a normal piece of paper

     It is a normal piece of paper. "What is this... " Philippines reached the paper and took it out of the wall.

     Slowly, she realized that. "This is... a map?" she murmured. "It looks like some five-year-old kid drawing.."  she said.

     Philippines decided to take it with her. "Just... In case.." she said and put the map in her pocket.

     She was about to go upstairs when she realized that the map resembles something. She took it out once again and her eyes widen. She was right. The map resembles the first floor. "But why?" she asked through herself.

     Then the sound of a door opened. It's the door facing the stairs. Philippines felt something again and then heard a loud noise from above. Some dust fell at the ceiling. Philippines immediately entered the room and shut the door locked. "That's a big one..." she said and held herself.

"I'm... Scared.."

     She said. She looked around the room and saw everything seems nice and neat. Suddenly the human-sized closet at the left corner of the room slowly opened. Philippines shivered and slowly walk towards it. She was about to open the closet when something just bumped into the door. She was startled and almost screamed but she controlled her mouth by covering it with her hands. The sound continues made her wanted to cry out. But then she bravely opened the closet and found it-empty, she immediately entered the closet and hid her self.

     Her hands were shaking. She was totally fine but when the thing breaks the doorknob she almost screamed again but she covered her mouth.

     She kept silent but slowly she started to hear someone muttering. No, whispering. The whispered were not understandable and it becomes louder and louder and... Louder.