⚰️ Chapter [VII]: THE DISSIMULATING MONSTER

_________________________

» The Dissimulating Monster «
_________________________

     Philippines was walking through the hallway, examining every single point of every room. But then a weird feeling just hit her. She was stopped and slowly felt ill again. Philippines stared at her hand for minute when she suddenly saw her hand were covered of red stain. "Blood?" She whispered. Philippines suddenly off balance and needed to kneel through the wall. She was breathing fast and much faster. But stopped. When she heard Clara's voice. "You're okay, and of course they will." Clara said. Philippines took a deep breathe and begin to breathe normal. She held her rosario and look straight filled with determination finding her lost siblings. But still, curiosity wins.

     "Am I hallucinating or something?" Philippines asked and begin to swim into her own curiosity. Suddenly while walking around the new place. She heard a weird noise from the nearest door from her direction. She slowly and much more careful walk towards the direction who's causing the noise.

     Then, a much more louder noises came. She was a meter away from the door when she heard a voice. A familiar voice to be exact, The voice were not understandable but, the only word Philippines heard and understand clearly is her name.

     The voice called her name. Her eyes widen. "Its ate Indonesia!!" Philippines immediately tried to open the door but she was shocked when the doorknob wont budge. "Ate! Are you okay!?" Philippines called. She heard her sister who looks like its struggling in something. Something that Philippines much worried about. "Ate?...Ate?! ATE?! Please, Open this door!!" Philippines tried again but no response. Only the noises from the other side can be heard. "Stupid peace of metal!! Bwiset! Nakakainis! Bumukas ka!! BUKAS!!!" Philippines screamed while her tears were falling through her cheeks with out realizing.

     She kept trying to open the door but the wont budge not even.

"Ma...I"

     After a minute. Philippines were at the hallway sitting down just at the front of the door. Waiting for response. Her tears were already dried up when suddenly, the door open by it self making Philippines stand up quickly. She was frightened imagining what happened inside of the room. She held the cold doorknob and slowly entered the room.

     She was in a deep shocked, Her eyes were widen and her mouth dropped open. Philippines knees fall down. She cant believed whats at her front and what is she seeing right now. "This...cant..be.." She said stuttering. She felt the whole world just crushed her in then breaks her into thousands of pieces.