🗝️ Chapter [III]: THE OLD LOST FRIEND

_________________________

» The Old Lost Friend «
_________________________

"You can do it!"

     Philippines suddenly heard a voice, a very familiar voice. "What?" she asked while looking around. "You can do it! I know you can!" The voice said. "W-who are you?" Philippines asked desperately. "You can just think of  me as..."

"An Old Lost Friend..."

     The voice said. "A friend..." Philippines whispered and put her hand right onto her heart. "That's right. I will be your friend here..." the voice said.

"You're not alone now. Now that you have me by your side..."

:~🕰️~:

     "H-hey..." Philippines called the voice "Yes?" the voice immediately responded. "Do you mind if I ask your name?" Philippines asked but then the voice didn't answer and then their atmosphere filled with silence. "—W-well! If you don't want to it's actually okay!" Philippines said trying to lighten the mood. "No, it's okay... My name is... —".

"My name is Clara..."

     "Clara...that's a beautiful name!" Philippines said and for the very first time, she laughs. "Thank you...Clara" Philippines said and walk towards the door on the floor.

"Thank you, for staying beside me..."

     After that Philippines pulled the bed with full strength and discovered a secret passage underneath the bed.

     Philippines slowly open the secret door. And saw another room. She wanted to jump but Its too high for her, she can't do it.

     But then she heard a loud noise coming from the stairs.

     Because of that, she didn't hesitate anymore. She jumps off. As she falls out, she accidentally hurt her knee and almost broke her ankle. But Philippines didn't flinch. "D-don't worry! It's just a scratch. Don't cry.." she said through herself why trying to stand up. "D-don't... Cry..—"

"—Don't..."

     She stopped when she heard a group of different voices. "W-what?..."

"Maybe..."

"Maybe we can get the flow of time back to normal if we break more clocks."

"Clocks? What are you guys talking about?"

"If we do so, we'll soon be able to meet Am...and...ance.."

"What?"

"Poor Pru...a."

"The ones we have to save are Pr..ss..a and Fra.., right? Why did you say...Rica?"

"We're here to save Ame.., aren't we? Neither Fra.. nor Pru...a came to this place."

"What on earth is going on?!"

     And then Philippines saw another image of another dead body,