🗝️ Chapter [VI]: INDONESIA'S ROUTE

_________________________

» Indonesia's Route «
_________________________

     I brought some fresh yellow mangoes and fresh durian for my kak Malay and kak Mutiara. It was a very sunny day and the breeze of the wind felt so nice. I smiled and continue walking through the path.

     While walking, there's a group of teenagers talking about a rumor about the haunted mansion not far away from here, they say there's a monster who lives in there. "That...was so amazing!" I said. "I wonder if it is true!"

     I got really amazed and I immediately ran home.

     I came home carrying baskets of fresh mangoes and durian from the market. "I'm home!!" I greet, Both of my siblings noticed my aura. "You see, while walking way home I just heard a rumor from the teens in the town." I said but I don't think they heard me. I put the mangoes and durian at the table and call my beloved siblings.

     We eat and of course we talk about the everything. The weather, the commercial at the T.V and of course our country. After that, silence came. We've ran out of topic. But then, I remembered the Haunted Mansion.

     "Let me guess...—" Malaysia was about to say something but stopped. "—Let's go for adventure!!" I screamed. "Adventure po?" Philippines repeated. "What?" Malaysia's face turned curious. "You see! I heard sa secret!!" I said. "Rumor..." Malaysia corrected. "Yeah! Secret!" I started to laugh. "Secret? What is it ate?" Philippines asked. "I heard that there's a big abandoned house inside the thick forest." I said while eating some mangoes. "A-and...?" Malaysia suddenly put down his durian and looked straight into my eyes. "—And! I heard...—".

"—There's something in there.."

     "What is it? a treasure?" Philippines asked. "Maybe? Hey!! How about let's check it out to see ourselves!!?" I asked with a sparkle in my eyes.

. . .

     I dragged the two here at the front of the big abandoned mansion. "OH. MY.GOD! I cannot believe this! the rumors are DO true!!" I said while roaming around checking every bush, sides, windows and everything.

     While Malaysia seems not impressed at all. Philippines on the other hand seems happy seeing me enjoying the place. "Uh... Kak I don't..-I don't think barging inside will be a good idea..." Malaysia said while his hands were shaking. "Why not?" I asked. "I don't... " Malaysia was stopped when Philippines held his hand. "Don't worry! Everything will be alright!" she said with a smile in her face.

. . .

     "Whoa... It's a lot more prettier in the inside!" I said. "Weird..." Malaysia muttered. "Did you said something?" I asked. "No... Its nothing.." Malaysia murmured. "It is just me or is it really cold in here?" Philippines asked while looking around. "H-Hey... how about let's leave this place in safe and sound..." Malaysia advised. "What's wrong kak, you scared on something?" I teased. "Oh! Me? Scared? I don't think so!—"

     Suddenly a loud noise came from the right corridor. "What's that!!?" I screamed. "Should we... leave now?" Malaysia asked while struggling off from me whose hugging him along.