🗝️ Chapter [V]: THE BASEMENT AND THE ANNEX

_________________________

» The Basement and The Annex «
_________________________

     While resting inside the cell, Philippines slowly realized what happened and immediately sat up. "Ate!!" she called but there was no one there with her.

     Philippines look around and suddenly there was something caught her attention. It's key just a meter away from her. The key was made up in a solid metal with a weird fancy design on it, it also had this red hearted stone attached to the handle.

     Philippines stand up and left the cell and the room. She walk straight to the hallway through the tatami room to the another corridor. Before leaving and heading to the main entrance. Philippines noticed the doorknob who have the same design of the key that she got from earlier.

     Philippines insert the key and gradually opens the door. As the door slowly opens crating a cracking sound. Philippines saw a dark staircase to the lower part of the house. "A basement?" Philippines asked herself.

     Before she decided to go down stairs. Philippines held her crossed necklace. Clara in the other hand suddenly spoke in another language.

"Realmente no creo en ti desde la última vez que me abandonaste".

"Pero..."

"Si realmente puedes oírme ..."

"Por favor, te lo ruego..."

"Por favor guíame-"

"Guíanos..."

     "What does it mean? " Philippines asked curiously. "It's nothing, really. Let's go." Clara said. Then after that Philippines decided to walk down stairs and meet another room who's surprisingly unlocked by someone.

     As I enter the room, a tons of tall bookshelves was there. Some of them have books yet the rest are empty. There's another room at the right and left corner of the room.

     Philippines started to wonder around and check every bookshelves then suddenly she heard a crack. The book shelf from behind suddenly fall. But Philippines manage to dodge the accident.

     A paper just fall out of nowhere. Philippines immediately took the paper and read the note.

     And again it was signed by letter F

     And again it was signed by letter F. Philippines hit her curiosity again. Thinking that person was the person who came in before them. If so..

"Where is he?"

     The door from the right corridor opens. Maybe it was unlocked from the first place. Philippines walk towards the door and slowly took a peek from the inside. But then Philippines again heard a voice.