🗝️ Chapter [VIII]: PHILIPPINES BREAKDOWN

_________________________

» "Philippines Breakdown" «
_________________________

     Philippines slowly walked back to the room when Indonesia lies. She walking at the hallway but she stopped. Slowly, her tears burst out. "I can't believe it..." Philippines said and started to wipes her tears. "Why...why it should be ended up like this..?" She asked. "I said, we'll be fine..but..but what happened?" Philippines looked outside and saw birds flying freely. 

"Help..."

     Philippines whispered through the wind. After that she continued walking until she reached the room. As she gaze into the room, there she saw her sister. Philippines almost puke her self out but she hold it in. 

     She entered the room and saw beside Indonesia. While looking at her, Philippines tears burst out, she started to cry out loud. She can't hold it in anymore. "Why... Why it should be ended up like this...?" she cried.

     "I told them that well be fine... But.. But what happened?" Mutiara hugged her sisters corpse and continued mourning. "A..te...ate.. Ate!! ATE INDONESIA!!!" she cried. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry I didn't come sooner!! I'M SORRY!!"

. . .

     Philippines left the room, before leaving she took out Indonesia handkerchief and used it to cover her undefined face.

     Her heart still aching about of what happened. But, Philippines decided to move on and look for his brother Malaysia.

     She wanted to tell what happened to Indonesia. Philippines wanted to cry again but she decided not to. For now, she have to be brave.

For herself, for Malaysia and ofcourse for Indonesia.

. . .

     While walking through the corridor. The muscular monster came out of nowhere and tried to smack her down. But Philippines luckily manage to dodge the incoming attack.

     The wooden floor broke down and both them fall.

     With the weight of the monster a huge amount of impact hit the ground causing a quake. Philippines accidentally hit her head and injured her ankle. She fell unconscious after that.

"Ate... Kuya..."

     Timeskipped: Philippines slowly regains her conscious because of a sudden noise banging from the door. She slowly open her eyes saw the surrounding but blurred. She suddenly smelled something. It stinks. She weak sat up and lean her back to the wall. There was blood around the floor. 

     As her eyesight began to clear. Her eyes widen, The humongous monster where just above her smiling. There this huge plank of wood plucked in to it throat. Its dead. Yet it feels likes its still alive.

"You...killed her..."

     The monster said weakly and then cough blood. The blood drops on to her face. "Sinungaling..." Philippines said in a cold tone, after that she weakly stand up and head to the door near her. She open and entered the room. She was walking slowly, until she saw another vision.