🗝️ Chapter [IX]: MALAYSIA'S ROUTE

_________________________

» Malaysia's Route «
_________________________

     We were staying for a vacation here in Indonesias place. Right now, I am watching some of her movies while Philippines were at the other side of the sofa reading something. "Kak Indonesia seems taking too long." I hummed while switching the channel. "Oh don't worry! She'll be back." Philippines said and gave me a smile.

     Suddenly the door opens revealing Indonesia carrying baskets of fresh yellow mangoes and fresh durian from the market. I noticed something, she seems excited than before. "Let me guess...---" I was about to say something but I was stopped when Indonesia interrupted. "---Lets go for adventure!!" she screamed. "Adventure po?" Philippines repeated. "What?" I turned curious after that.

     "You see! I heard a secret!!" Indonesia said. I sigh 'There she goes again.' I said to myself. "Rumor..." I corrected. "Yeah! Secret!" she said then started to laugh. "Secret? What is it ate?" Philippines asked. 'She seems interested...'. 

     "I heard that there's a big abandoned house inside the thick forest." Indonesia said while eating some mangoes. While me,I cant stop feeling so worried and nervous about her idea. "A-and...?" I put down my durian and look straight into her eyes. "---And! I heard...---".

"---There's something in there.."

     "What is it? a treasure?" Philippines asked. "Maybe? Hey!! How about let's check it out to see ourselves!!?" Indonesia asked with a sparkle in her eyes.

. . .

     Indonesia dragged us here at the front of the big abandoned mansion. "OH. MY.GOD! I cannot believe this! the rumors are DO true!!" Indonesia said while roaming around checking every Bush, sides, windows and everything.

     'We found the house. Yes. But I am not impressed at all.' I said through myself. While Philippines on the other hand seems happy seeing her big sister enjoying the place.

     I started to look around and saw something weird. There's a shadow through one of the windows of the house. I stared intently and saw a something. "Uh... Kak I don't..-I don't think barging inside will be a good idea..." I said while my hands were shaking. "Why not?" Indonesia asked. "I don't... " I was stopped when Philippines held my hand. "Don't worry! Everything will be alright!" she said with a smile in her face.

. . .

     We entered the house. While me, I'm not feeling so well seeing that creature. I sigh. "Whoa... It's a lot more prettier in the inside!" Indonesia said. Suddenly I feel cold. "Weird..." I muttered. "Did you said something?" Indonesia asked. "No... Its nothing.." I murmured and look away. "It is just me or is it really cold in here?" Philippines asked while looking around. I turn back and look at Philippines she seems feeling the same air I felt. "H-Hey... how about let's leave this place in safe and sound..." I advised, hoping that Indonesia will listen. But I guess not. "What's wrong kak, you scared on something?" Indonesia teased. "Oh! Me? Scared? I don't think so!-" I said and pout. 

"But...I still feel...worried..."

     Suddenly a loud noise came from the right corridor. "What's that!!?" Indonesia screamed. I was shocked when Indonesia just hugged me. "Should we... leave now?" I asked while struggling off from her whose hugging me along.

     "Strange...there's no way monster can exist in this place..." Philippines muttered.

      Philippines was about to check it out but Indonesia suddenly grabbed her hand. "H-Hey!? Where do you think your going, Mutiara?" Indonesia asked with a scared-worried reaction. "I'll go...---".