🗝️ Chapter [IV]: MY BROTHER AND THE MONSTER

_________________________

» "My Brother and The Monster" «
_________________________

     Philippines kept walking around the house to find something more, more clues and more ways to get out from that place.

     She was holding the key that she got from the safe while suddenly she heard something. She heard a heavy breathing. Its very loud and scary.

     Philippines heard some foot steps made her scared and panicked. She immediately hide from the nearest room and slowly opens the door; took a peek.

   The breathing became louder and louder and... Louder. Philippines was startled when she saw her brother Malaysia running up ahead. Philippines was about to call him but then she saw another figure.

      A human figure monster.

Little Trivia: The monster whose chasing Malaysia is a 'Regenerator'

Little Trivia: The monster whose chasing Malaysia is a 'Regenerator'. A monster from Resident Evil 4.

     A human sized monster, with a color of England's scones. It's very similar to the slender monster that Philippines encountered earlier. But the difference is, this monster were a human sized and it has sharp overfilled teeth.

     Philippines was about to get out but something just rolled on the floor. Philippines turned around and saw A blue crayon.

     Philippines walked towards it and took the blue crayon. Its broken and it seems its already been used.

     "A crayon?" Philippines repeated.

     "What's

     "What's...this.." Philippines muttered as she saw another image of three dead people.

"Yeah, we'll be fine, so just get out of here and get us reinforcements or something."

"Wait! In the meantime, even you will get hurt beyond help—"

"It's fine. Besides, I want to do these two a favour and stay with them."